About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.-2-.851 :

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

st.lisker

About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.-2-.851 :

Post by st.lisker »

Hello. Could you tell me, in one of the tests, it was written that the String and StringBuilder classes are final and that I can not inherit them. And here it is written that the String class has 3 subclasses. How can it be?

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.851 :

Post by admin »

I don't see that written anywhere. Can you post a screenshot of where you saw it?
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

st.lisker

Post by st.lisker »

Hello. I found it. This is Q_ID: enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.956 : "Working with data types" in Quest. 15 of 20 the explanation said:
This will not compile because String is a final class and final classes cannot be extended. There are questions on this aspect in the exam and so you should remember that StringBuffer and StringBuilder are also final. All Primitive wrappers are also final (i.e. Boolean, Integer, Byte etc). java.lang.System is also final.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It is true that String, StringBuilder, and StringBuffer are final. But you claimed, " And here it is written that the String class has 3 subclasses". Where did you see it ? Please post a screen shot.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

st.lisker

Post by st.lisker »

Hi Paul. Sorry, I'm confused on this issue. I passed the exam today, I got 75. About 6 questions were almost the same as in your "last day's test" ( I got 69 on it ). You helped me a lot, you are very cool, thank you very much !! Stephie. :cheers:

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.-2-.851 :

Post by admin »

No problem. Congratulations on passing.
Happy to know that our material was helpful.
If you could, please post a review here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TV ... =ewhome-20

thank you,
Paul.