Number of questions 1Z0-803

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

Tiagans25

Re: Number of questions 1Z0-803

Post by Tiagans25 »

admin wrote:Hi Tiagans25,
I am very sorry to hear that you failed the exam. We have taken note of yours and others feedback and we are working on making the question bank more tough.
Meanwhile, could you please let me know your orderid (via email, do not post it here). And also, were you able to pass the mock exams on the first attempt?

thank you,
Paul.
Hello Paul,
I can tell you the orderid, but no need for refund. I think your software is good and might be the difficulty that was increased real bad.

Related to enthuware mock exams, I passed exams 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 on first attempt. I took the mock 6 and unique a few days ago, and I failed both. But then I took after and passed... I know that it isn't the samething as pass on first attempt, but no worries.

EDIT:
I was wondering... Any possibility to re-take the exam without paying? Should I check with Pearson Vue or no possibility at all?

Cheers,
Tiagans

Harkon

Post by Harkon »

Hey Tiagans

Sorry to hear you did not pass . I m studying now for the exam and i have a few questions for you if you don't mind . Trying to be as prepared as i can . My first question is with what scores did you pass/fail the 6 mock exams approximately ? Did you take the mock exams like the real exam in just 2 hours per exam ? I m thinking an 80% + score on the enthuware mock exams on the first try should probably make me able to get 63% + at the exam hopefully . What's your opinion on that ? Also in what way were the exam questions header ? Longer code snippets ? Not enough time ? Or just play simple the questions ware harder ?

LE. To answer your question Tiagans i don't think there is a way to retake the exam without paying the full cost like the first time .

Hey Paul ,
I wondering if you have an approximate date for the mock exam update by any chance :D ? I know enthuware are the best mock exams out there and i'm considering waiting for the updates if i don't find anyone to tell me the exam is harder but not that much harder ....

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Harkon,
It will be about 3-4 weeks for the updates.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tiagans25 wrote: Related to enthuware mock exams, I passed exams 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 on first attempt. I took the mock 6 and unique a few days ago, and I failed both. But then I took after and passed... I know that it isn't the samething as pass on first attempt, but no worries.
That is a bit odd. It is normal to fail a couple of early tests and then start passing on later tests but failing on later tests means there is some problem in your preparation. Ideally, you scores should improve with each test and the way to do that is to read up on topics on which you score less before attempting the next test.
EDIT:
I was wondering... Any possibility to re-take the exam without paying? Should I check with Pearson Vue or no possibility at all?

Cheers,
Tiagans
No, you need to pay again, unfortunately :(
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tiagans, which topic did you have most trouble with in the exam?

Tiagans25

Post by Tiagans25 »

Harkon wrote:Sorry to hear you did not pass . I m studying now for the exam and i have a few questions for you if you don't mind . Trying to be as prepared as i can . My first question is with what scores did you pass/fail the 6 mock exams approximately ? Did you take the mock exams like the real exam in just 2 hours per exam ? I m thinking an 80% + score on the enthuware mock exams on the first try should probably make me able to get 63% + at the exam hopefully . What's your opinion on that ? Also in what way were the exam questions header ? Longer code snippets ? Not enough time ? Or just play simple the questions ware harder ?
Hey Harkon!
yes of course, I'll try to help.. So my average was around 72%, but I had a few 80%s... The mock exams I had in 2 hours, taking like 1h20/1h30 per exam. About my exam, I had a few (like 15) with VERY LONG code snippets and it took me more time than expected... I finished the exam and it was only 2/3 min left. Also, my thoughts are that the exam questions were harder then my expectactions.
admin wrote:That is a bit odd. It is normal to fail a couple of early tests and then start passing on later tests but failing on later tests means there is some problem in your preparation. Ideally, you scores should improve with each test and the way to do that is to read up on topics on which you score less before attempting the next test.
Hey! Yes, I found it odd too. I saw it with people who already took the exam, using your mocks, and they say the same thing... I'll try to find out what my problem is.
admin wrote:Tiagans, which topic did you have most trouble with in the exam?
I found it very hard the arrays questions... And I had like 12/15 questions with multiple arrays. But since they don't give us the questions, I would say that a bit arround everything.

Harkon

Post by Harkon »

Thanks for the info Tiagans . Can you please provide the exam score at each mock at first take including the ones you failed(as much as you remember) . I know some people take them mocks multiple times and i m really interested in the pure date :D .I haven't started any mocks yet , i want to be as ready as possible until i take the first one because it would be demotivating to score anything less then 75% considering the increased difficulty of the real exam ( also i don't have any developer experience , started learning programming a few months ago)

Also you mentioned multiple arrays , just to clarify do you mean multidimensional arrays or just plain exercises with multiple arrays ? Also you don't include ArrayList questions here , just arrays ?

You can find allot of info on the exam and related also on coderanch.com in case you didn't know about the site , you can also post your impressions there if you want . Allot of people would be interested about the new format .

Thanks again mate

xandl1994

Post by xandl1994 »

Hi,

Can I compare the mock tests with the real exam? Come similar question before, or completely different?
I heard from a friend that many questions 1: 1 are identical with the mock tests.

Xandl

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

xandl1994 wrote:Hi,

Can I compare the mock tests with the real exam? Come similar question before, or completely different?
I heard from a friend that many questions 1: 1 are identical with the mock tests.

Xandl
Questions in our mock exams are similar but not exactly the same. We do not sell dumps.