About the Enthuware simulator

Moderator: admin

sumanenthu

Re: About the Enthuware simulator

Post by sumanenthu » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:33 am

Regarding the OCPJP7 exam simulator I got to know that it contains 607 questions. Can I visit each question at least once if I go through all the practice tests?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Not the practice tests. You should use the Standard Tests. They cover all the questions.
-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

sumanenthu

Post by sumanenthu » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:27 pm

admin wrote:Not the practice tests. You should use the Standard Tests. They cover all the questions.
-Paul.
Yes I wanted to mention standard tests. Thanks Paul.

rvt1234

Post by rvt1234 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:18 am

Not sure if this is the right forum,

but would it be possible to add a function to select code in the question area
so it can be pasted in a editor? Currently there is 'copy view text' but it add's incorrect/invalid UTF characters and includes the questions so we need to edit it in a editor to get working code.

The code now looks like this:Image

It would be nice if I can just select the code I need that's already properly formatted, this with correct linebreaks and not the incorrect utf characters.
I looked in a hex editor and the characters added a re : A0 C2

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:37 am

Sure, rvt, we will work on it asap.

Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:29 am

ETS Viewer's latest version 3.72 lets you copy the code from the problem statement without junk characters.
To do so, right click on the code (no selection is required) and click "Copy view text" menu item to copy all the contents of the problem statement to clipboard.

This menu is displayed only if there is code in the problem statement. Otherwise, you can just highlight the text you want to copy and click control+c.

HTH,
Paul.

r.sangeetha29

Post by r.sangeetha29 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:01 am

Is this option also available in the real exam?

berniece.koch

Post by berniece.koch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:03 am

Today I had to update the Full Question Bank of OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Exam (OCPJP-II) 1Z0-809 from your servers. Could I know which changes did you do between this version and the earlier?

Thanks in advance.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:43 am

There were only a few minor typos that were fixed. No new questions were added.

Username987654

Post by Username987654 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:26 pm

admin wrote:ETS Viewer's latest version 3.72 lets you copy the code from the problem statement without junk characters.
To do so, right click on the code (no selection is required) and click "Copy view text" menu item to copy all the contents of the problem statement to clipboard.

This menu is displayed only if there is code in the problem statement. Otherwise, you can just highlight the text you want to copy and click control+c.

HTH,
Paul.
I'm using Enthuware Test Studio v3.82 Build : 20170401, it appears that when I used the above technique (with TextPad), (808: Test 2: Question 6) Movable.java is the only file that javac doesn't complain about regarding the special characters, while Donkey.java and TestClass.java don't fare as well. What am I missing and/or what's the most effective way of making the entire copy and paste happen? Thanks in advance!