Exam Result

Post by rocky_bgta »

Today I pass the 1Z0-804 Java SE 7 Programmer II
with passing score 73%

ElizabethCM

Re: Exam Result

Post by ElizabethCM »

Hi Paul,

:mrgreen: I have passed the test today, 78%. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and support during this time.
I hope you have tests available for 1Z1-809 as I would like to start learning again :D

I have a question that I would like to suggest you to add, where should I write it? Do you have a topic like that? Thanks
And thanks a lot one more time for the help!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Elizabeth,
Congratulations on passing. Glad to know that you liked our product and support. You may send us the question by email at support@enthu... or just send me a PM here.

thank you,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Eugeny

Post by Eugeny »

Hi Paul,

The question about the exams 1Z0-803/1Z0-804 (probably it was already discussed on the forum, I don't know).

I see that in the simulator in a case of a "multiple choose" it is always specified how many options has to be selected.
Is it the same on the real exam?

I mean on the real exam, in a case of "multiple choose" - is it specified how many correct options should be selected?

Thanks in advance,
Eugeny.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, the real exam will tell you how many options you have to select.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Ad9999

Post by Ad9999 »

Just passed 1Z0-808 with an 84 :P ! Thank you Enthuware and Mr. Admin for answering all questions so promptly!

Getting ready to 1Z0-809. Question though, 1Z0-809(se8 2) is just coming out of beta, but would it be fine to use your 1Z0-804(se7 2) questions to prepare for the se8 version? When will you guys be releasing 1Z0-809? Thank you! :D

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ad9999 wrote:Just passed 1Z0-808 with an 84 :P ! Thank you Enthuware and Mr. Admin for answering all questions so promptly!

Getting ready to 1Z0-809. Question though, 1Z0-809(se8 2) is just coming out of beta, but would it be fine to use your 1Z0-804(se7 2) questions to prepare for the se8 version? When will you guys be releasing 1Z0-809? Thank you! :D
Congratulations! Glad to know that you liked our product.
Using SE 7 simulator for SE 8 is not a good idea. There are several new things in SE 8 so you will be underprepared. Some conceptual things have changed as well from 7 to 8, such as interfaces can have static methods as well as default methods. So the same question may have a different answer depending on Java version.

We are working on a simulator for SE 8 and although we do not have an exact release date, it would be about 6-8 weeks.

HTH,
Paul.

rsscssr

Post by rsscssr »

Hi guys, I passed 1Z0-803 exam on 4 of July with 83%
I was very busy on my job, and it was very hard to find time to prepare, but big thanks to ethuware for this tests that help me a lot!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!!

rsscssr

Post by rsscssr »

Thanks ;)
I've bought OCP mock tests and going to try 1Z0-804 in august

heleneshaikh

Post by heleneshaikh »

To those who have already taken the test: congrats! :) Second: do we actually get a calculator or not?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No calculator. You won't need it either.

thisOtterBeGood

Post by thisOtterBeGood »

Got the Java 7 OCP today with 83%. Thanks enthuware!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Great! Congratulations!!

danko82

Post by danko82 »

early ago I got the 803 with 78%...Thanks enthuware!
Just a comment: I thought was easier the real exam!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!!

danko82

Post by danko82 »

Now that I passed, what do you advise to me?
go ahead with 804? upgrade to java 8? other?

How much time will it take ?

are there voucher or discount for the exam?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can't upgrade to Java 8 Professional, because to upgrade to Java 8 professional certification, you need the professional certification for a lower version (i.e. OCPJP7 or OCPJP6).

You can therefore either go for OCAJP 8 or OCPJP 7. I would suggest you to go for OCPJP7 because it will make you learn a lot of very important topics that will be helpful for the interviews as well as on the job. You can then upgrade to java 8 any time.

OCPJP 7 will take at lease 3-4 months of quality time for preparation. It is a tough exam.

HTH,
Paul.

heleneshaikh

Post by heleneshaikh »

To Paul & the entire Enthuware team= it it weren't for your software, I would've gotten 13% instead of 78% for my OCA 8 exam today! I have already recommended it to everyone who wants to pursue the OCA or OCP certificate. Best 10$ I've ever spent. Thank you very much!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!!! Glad to know that our s/w was helpful in your success.
Thank you for your recommendation!

Danny Sheridan

Post by Danny Sheridan »

Passed the 804 exam this week with 86% :)
Many thanks to Paul and everyone at Enthuware

With sincere gratitude for all the detailed and exam-specific help your explanations provide
Dan

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!!
Glad to know that you liked our services :)

Russel

Post by Russel »

Hi! I passed OCA exam last week with 93% score. Thanks to Enthuware. The mock tests really helps a lot!. I am planning to take OCP exam in first of January. Any tips or useful resource link/suggestion will be very much helpful.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Russel!
OCPJP is a lot tougher than OCAJP. So our suggestion is to first go through a good book thoroughly and make sure you write a lot of code. Only after that, attempt the mock exams.

HTH,
Paul.

RAZER-KIEV

Post by RAZER-KIEV »

Hello, community! Today I pass examination too. 87%. I am very thankful to Enthuware team, and to Paul personally. And, of course, I am planning to learn next level using Enthuware.