Exam Result

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

DrewMM

Re: Exam Result

Post by DrewMM »

Hello guys! I need to spend some minutes to write for you all, working for us.
I studied from Sybex book (apparently easier), then Mala Gupta (bit harder).. and this is what i recommend :)
I'll post my Enthuware results and final exam score:

Test 1: 59% - 84%
Test 2: 67% - 84%
Test 3: 59% - 81%
Test 4: 74% - 91%
Test 5: 71% - 90%
Test 6: 77% - 81%
Test 7: 98%
Last Day: 79% -89%

Real exam score: 73% :cheers:

The real exam is really easier then Enthuware mocks..
As everyone say, study the books, and study every question (correct and not) from books, this forum and from the JavaDoc..
If you score at least 75%, you'll certainly pass the OCA Exam.
I'm really happy to be a Java Certified user!
Really thanks to Enthuware! There is NOT anything better then this Enthuware on the net...
THANKS again!

Drew

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Drew!
Happy to know that you liked our product and services :)
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Clinton

Post by Clinton »

Passed the (1Z-810) Upgrade Java SE 7 to Java SE 8 OCP Programmer yesterday with 85 % :joy:

I would like to specially thank Enthuware for helping me in my preparation for the exam. Apart from Enthuware, I also practiced the Chapter review questions from the OCP study guide book by Jeanne Boyarsky and Scott Selikoff. Many thanks to them as well :thumbup:

Regards,

Clinton Lobo

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Clinton! Glad to know you found our services helpful :)
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

VictorLevitt

Post by VictorLevitt »

Clinton wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:01 pm
Passed the (1Z-810) Upgrade Java SE 7 to Java SE 8 OCP Programmer yesterday with 85 % :joy:

I would like to specially thank Enthuware for helping me in my preparation for the exam. Apart from Enthuware, I also practiced the Chapter review questions from the OCP study guide about legal steroids book by Jeanne Boyarsky and Scott Selikoff. Many thanks to them as well :thumbup:

Regards,

Clinton Lobo
Congratulations Clinton and others who have posted their results here. I was researching about Enthuware and this is the best advertising that Enthuware can get. Now it is Enthuware for me!
Last edited by VictorLevitt on Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vanik34

Post by vanik34 »

Hi everyone,
pass my 1z0-804 with 76% today.
Thank you to the enthuware team, the best tool to prepare for the exam.

PD: i think i did not post my 1z0-803 last year, also with enthuware mocks, and i got 85%.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, vanik34!
Glad to know our s/w was helpful in your preparation :)

Harvey Manfrenjensen

Post by Harvey Manfrenjensen »

Hi everybody,
i started to learn java in august 2017, i passed oca7 in december and today i passed ocp7 exam with score of 73%.
Thank you, Enthuware Team and Paul especially for your support, your communication is very quick,
my questions were answered within 24 hours. Your software is great! especially i like Leitner mode, i use it a lot for repetitions.
Regards, Paul

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations on passing! Glad to know that you liked our s/w and support.
All the best for your future!
Could you please post a review on https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TV ... =ewhome-20

thank you for your help!
Paul.

johnyjackson

Post by johnyjackson »

VictorLevitt wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:57 am
Clinton wrote:

I would like to specially supplements thank Enthuware for helping me in my preparation for the exam. Apart from Enthuware, I also practiced the Chapter review questions from the OCP study guide book by Jeanne Boyarsky and Scott Selikoff. Many thanks to them as well :thumbup:

Regards,

Clinton Lobo
Congratulations Clinton and others who have posted their results here. I was researching about Enthuware and this is the best advertising that Enthuware can get. Now it is Enthuware for me!

studur

Post by studur »

Passed the OCA 1z0-808 with 84 % ! Thank you Enthuware for your great product. It gave me a lot of practice before taking on the real exam. The questions were strickingly similar. I will certainly get your OCP kit when I will be ready for the next one. In the mean time, summer vacations. Cheers.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Great! Congratulations!!
Glad to know our product was helpful in your preparation :)

__JJ__

Post by __JJ__ »

Passed OCA 1z0-808 3 weeks ago with 92%, and passed OCP 1z0-809 today with 91%. Today was TOUGH! I was fighting panic mode all the way.

Big thanks to Enthuware, and many many thanks admin.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, JJ!

Rick84

Post by Rick84 »

Passed my OCP with 86%!

I passed my OCA just 5 months ago. In the meantime I worked with Java 8 a lot professionally, especially with the Stream API, so that helped a lot. After that assignment was completed, I had about 3 weeks of full-time study to focus on the OCP. I did all the practice exams from enthuware, and read up on the topics I wasn't too familiar with. My practice exam scores:

Foundation: 70%
Test1: 58%
Test2: 69%
Test3: 67%
Test4: 75% - This is when I scheduled my exam
Test5: 63%
Last day test: 58% - This is when I started to worry

I messed up the last two tests, but mostly because I overlooked small details. I spend some time revising the questions and the associated forum posts, and updated my notes accordingly. I found the actual exam easier than the enthuware tests. Luckily for me, the questions were more straight forward and didn't include as many small details to trick you. I took just over 2 hours to complete it and review the questions I had marked.

Compared to the OCA, the toughest thing about the OCP for me was to remain focussed. I had the same issue with the practice exams; after about 40 questions I just got bored and really didn't feel like completely analyzing the code snippets. Maybe if I had taken more time to revise it would have been easier. I had quite some questions where I didn't know the answer, but was able to guess based on what seemed the most logical. If I had prepared better, I guess it would have been less exhausting :).

Overall, the simulator is a great tool, both in recreating the experience of the actual exam and in covering all the necessary topics. So I'd like to thank the enhuware team again for the great product! I couldn't have done it without you.

I've included my notes. As before, they are mostly things I found odd or dificult about the language, and are not meant to be a complete overview of the subject matter. Nonetheless, I think they might be useful for others in their preparation.
Attachments
ocp notes.zip
(3.7 KiB) Downloaded 937 times

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Rick! Great job.
Thank you for sharing your notes.
Paul.

Veilok

Post by Veilok »

Hi, today i passed the OCA 1Z0-808 with 97%

Mock exam scores:
Foundation Test - 53%
Test 1 - 71%
Test 2 - 83%
Test 3 - 79%
Test 4 - 86%
Test 5 - 86%
Test 6 - 83%
Test 7 - 88%
Last Day Test - 90%

Thank you for this great mock tests! I think this is the best way to spend $10, if you prepare to 1Z0-808.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Wow, great score!!
Thank you for sharing your mock exam score. We are happy to know that our product was helpful in your preparation :)
We would really appreciate if you could post a review here.

__JJ__

Post by __JJ__ »

Hi admin

Passed 1z0-898 on Friday with a result of 96%.
Just want to say a huge thank you to you guys.

ATB
J

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulation, J! Great score!!
Glad to know that our services were helpful. Thank you for all your feedback :)
Paul.

floryan

Post by floryan »

I took the OCP7 today and took some quick notes afterwards about questions that seemed tricky to me. Is there a place where I can let people know about those questions? Would that be here?
I know the exam will only be offered until the end of the year but maybe it might still help someone.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Please email them to support@enthuware.com

thank you,
Paul.

Standalone

Post by Standalone »

Passed the OCP 1Z0-809 today and I definitely would not have passed it without the enthuware exams, so thank you.

FT: 83%
ST1: 60%
ST2: 60%
ST3: 68%
ST4: 72%
ST5: 63%
LDT: 71%
Real exam: 83%

On this exact day last year I posted to thank you for helping me pass the OCA. I doubt I'll be taking any more Oracle qualifications so I think this is goodbye Paul :cry: take care

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations! Glad to be of some help :)
Paul.

Danaity

Post by Danaity »

Clinton wrote:
Passed the (1Z-810) Upgrade Java SE 7to Java SE 8 OCP Programmer yesterday with 85 % :joy:

I would like to specially thank Enthuware for helping me in my preparation for the exam. Apart from Enthuware, I also practiced the Chapter review questions from the OCP study guide book by Jeanne Boyarsky and Scott Selikoff. Many thanks to them as well :thumbup:

Regards,

Clinton Lobo
Hi Congratulations Clinton and others who have posted their results here.
I was researching about Enthuware and this is the best advertising that Enthuware can get.
Now it is Enthuware for me
Last edited by Danaity on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.