How do the enthuware standard test questions (1Z0-803) diffe

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

penguinLiason

How do the enthuware standard test questions (1Z0-803) diffe

Post by penguinLiason »

I'm curious to find out how closely the standard tests follow the actual 1Z0-803 exam in terms of format and difficulty. I'm a month out from taking the actual exam and I want to make sure that I'm suitably prepared for what to expect. Are the enthuware questions just as code-dense and full of misdirection as the real questions? My chief concern is that the mock tests are preparing me for what the actual questions will look like. I'm fully expecting the questions to be difficult. ;)

Thanks!
-Mark

admin
Site Admin

Re: How do the enthuware standard test questions (1Z0-803) d

Post by admin »

Yes, our questions follow the actual 1Z0-803 exam in terms of format and difficulty. The questions and the explanations are designed to fully prepare you for the real exam. If you pass our tests on first attempt, you can be fairly certain of passing the real exam. Most users have commented that our exams are a bit harder than the real exam and most users actually do score higher on the real exam than on our tests.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

penguinLiason

Post by penguinLiason »

That's good to hear. I'm currently up to the 4th standard test with a scores of:
practice test: 76%
Test 01: 50%
Test 02: 67%
Test 03: 61%
Test 04: 76%

I took the practice test between test 3 and 4 as I never did get around to it. I suppose it was meant to be much easier than the standard tests. It seems like I am gradually improving but I I'd like to see a score of 80 or better on the last 3 before I take the actual exam.

-Mark

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.