About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v8.2.1384 :

All the posts and topics that contain only an error report will be moved here after the error is corrected. This is to ensure that when users view a question in ETS Viewer, the "Discuss" button will not indicate the presence of a discussion that adds no value to the question.

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

uvsmtid

About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v8.2.1384 :

Post by uvsmtid »

Question
Write the command line that you will use to compile the following program.
Is there really such questions on the Exam?
  • Answering anything except writing a command line is impossible (so compilation problems should not be considered - the command is correct even if compilation fails).
  • Remembering history of Java back into when specific keywords appear is something over the top. It's the change of Java 1.3 to Java 1.4 and we are talking about Java 8 question bank.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v8.2.1384 :

Post by admin »

No, you will not be asked to write a command line in the exam. But you may be asked about the validity of using assert as an identifier.
I agree with you that remembering 1.3 to 1.4 is a bit too much. This question should be removed.

thank you for your feedback!
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

maarten03

Re: About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v8.2.1384 :

Post by maarten03 »

admin wrote:No, you will not be asked to write a command line in the exam. But you may be asked about the validity of using assert as an identifier.
I agree with you that remembering 1.3 to 1.4 is a bit too much. This question should be removed.
I totally agree!