Passed OCA Exam

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

ArpRokz

Passed OCA Exam

Post by ArpRokz »

Yesterday I passed the OCA exam after 2 months of preparation. I already had knowledge about the basics of java but while preparing for the exam I learnt many new things and strengthened my concepts. I prepared mainly from "OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Practice Tests by Scott Selikoff and Jeanne Boyarsky" and enthuware tests. I would like to thank Enthuware team for making such a great software. Enthuware is a must for preparation for OCA and I will definitely recommend it to all who wish to crack the java certification exams. I was very comfortable with the actual exam software since I practised in the enthuware software.

These are my scores :

Enthuware Tests :

Test 1 : 73%

Test 2 : 74%

Test 3: 77%

Test 4: 87%

Test 5: 71%

Test 6: 76%

Test 7: 70%

Last Day Test : 79%

Actual Exam score : 88%

My aim was minimum 85% so I am happy although a 90% would be great... :P

The questions that I answered incorrectly were mostly theoretical questions in which the options seem very confusing apart from that almost all questions where easy compared to enthuware exams. I plan on taking the associate level SQL certification exam from oracle next but sadly I don't find enthuware tests on that so if anyone knows how to prepare for it (website , books ,etc) please help me. Lastly a BIG THANKS to ENTHUWARE TEAM for creating such an awesome software :joy:

admin
Site Admin

Re: Passed OCA Exam

Post by admin »

Congratulations!!
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Passed OCA Exam

Post by admin »

Congratulations, again!
Glad to be of help :)
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.