Are there any unique questions outside of the sum of all of the Standard Tests?

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

__JJ__

Are there any unique questions outside of the sum of all of the Standard Tests?

Post by __JJ__ »

Hi
I have made my way through the Standard Tests, from Foundation through to Test 7. I am about to take the Last Day Test.
What I would like to know is, once I have taken the Last Day Test (ie all of the Standard Tests), are there ANY unique questions that I could come across in any of the other tests if I were to take them? Or have I exhausted the set of questions in the question bank? Put another way, are all the questions spread out amongst the standard tests, or are there others tucked away in other tests, and if so, which ones? Taking these tests is exhausting - both the taking them, and the laboriously going through each and every answer, even correct ones, so I'd not want to have to sit every test in the question bank in the hope of finding the odd unique question or two. I'd probably end up hanging from a streetlamp.

TYVMIA.
J

__JJ__

Re: Are there any unique questions outside of the sum of all of the Standard Tests?

Post by __JJ__ »

I think I know the answer to be no as since asking this question I clicked on the other tests and it pretty much said as much.