Passed OCAJP exam with 90%

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

biswas_enthu

Passed OCAJP exam with 90%

Post by biswas_enthu »

Hello Friends,
Today I passed 1z0-808 with 90% score ... :joy:. I thought of sharing my journey which may help future aspirants.
I several times though of getting myself certified but did not focus on that. Finally I decided to start getting certified for some good reasons like:
1. Create an official proof of my knowledge
2. Testing of my knowledge
3. Boost my career up
4. Learning is always fun

So I decided to get started with certification. This is my first Oracle Java certification so I was bit nervous before exam.
I have studied SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide: Exam 1Z0-808 by Jeanne Boyarsky, Scott Selikoff. Took my own note in a note book. Solved each chapter test and Sybex mock test. Here my score was between 70-85%. Sybex mock test is easier than real exam and won't suffice for clearing the exam. But Jeanne Boyarsky, Scott Selikoff book is very good resource for understanding and preparing for the exam.

Studied Mala Gupta and updated my note book. This book is also good and make some concepts more clear. Solved mock test and chapter test. Mock test is bit easier. Scored around 80%.

Then I bought Enthuware test. This is very very much worthy for $11 only. I have given all the mock test. After each test I've gone through the questions which I have answered incorrectly and updated my note. Then after completing all test I have gone through all the question(correct+incorrect) for the mock test with lower scores. Gone through Enthuware question feed back for some questions. This forum helped me to stay focused and determined. Also java code ranch forum helped me a lot for staying focused, clearing doubt, keeping my inspiration up. My mock test scores:
Foundation Test: 77
Test 1 : 67
Test 2 : 76
Test 3 : 79
Test 4 : 81
Test 5 : 63 - fail. This was a bad day. I was very much upset and started worrying.
Test 6 : 70
Test 7 : 75
Final Day Test : 80

Has not given any practice test or object wise test in Enthuware. Directly given mock test like a real test.
Real exam score is 90%. Enthuware is the best. It gave me confidence. Real exam questions are easier than mock test. Many questions were similar to mock test questions.
I completed my exam 18 min before time and reviewed some marked questions.
Next target is 1z0-809. Now it's time for relaxing with mug of Belgian Beer.... :cheers:

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1077 :

Post by admin »

Congratulations! Great score!!
Glad to know our material was helpful in your preparation.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

biswas_enthu

Re: About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1077 :

Post by biswas_enthu »

Thanks admin. This was really helpful. I will definitely buy mock test for 1z0-809.