Product for 1Z0-810

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

Cannelids

Product for 1Z0-810

Post by Cannelids »

Hi - Having used Enthuware to prepare for OCA7 and OCP7 (great products, thanks! :thumbup: ), I was hoping to do the same now for the OCP7->8 upgrade (1Z0-810 exam). However I was disappointed to see there are only two full tests-worth in the product for that.*

I felt I really benefitted in the past from doing a long series of full tests - I think there were nine for the OCP7 set! Also, I was hoping to intersperse review of my certification guide book with doing and reviewing Enthuware tests, which helps to break up the drudgery of reviewing, but will now have to rethink my plans and try to review all the material further before I try the two precious tests (which I would expect to do very badly on otherwise :oops: ).

I wonder if there's any chance more questions would be added in the near future, before I purchase and start to use the set? If not, perhaps I will also try using mock exams from other providers first.

*As listed on the main page for it, https://enthuware.com/java-certificatio ... de-1z0-810 , 162 questions (so I assume 81 questions per full test, which agrees with the current Oracle page for the exam**). However on page https://enthuware.com/java-certification it says 4 tests (though the link from there for the product doesn’t work)

**Oddly, though, I believe the number of questions in the actual exam was reduced from 81 to 60 at one stage, but now seems to be 81 again(?!)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Product for 1Z0-810

Post by admin »

I agree with what you are saying. Unfortunately, Oracle keeps changing the format of 1Z0-810 exam. We can't really do much about it.

Regarding the number of mock questions in our product, yes, there are not that many but the reason for that is simple. This exam covers very few topics. Our questions cover everything that you can be asked in the exam. Any new questions will just be repetitions.

If you go through the topics covered in the exam from a book once, and go through our two tests, it will actually be difficult for you to fail this exam! OCP 6, OCP 7, and OCP 8 exams are beasts as compared to this 810 upgrade exam.

You can buy other products but I don't think that is necessary. To be honest, I haven't seen anyone failing this test in past few years.

Paul.

PS. No, we do not have plans to add more questions to this question bank. Existing questions are more than enough. You will see.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Cannelids

Re: Product for 1Z0-810

Post by Cannelids »

Thanks Paul - that's good to have confirmed (though I already had confidence that Enthuware would cover all the bases and esoteric gotchas :). I suppose I was more concerned that I wouldn't get the same "multiple exposures to 2 and a half hours of hell" toughening up and drumming-into-the-brain, and also that I'd do really badly in both mocks and have no confidence to take the test at all. Maybe I'll prioritise the second issue and divide the questions into a larger number of smaller sets (with time reduced accordingly) - I can't remember if the software helps you to create non-overlapping sets with a good balance of topics etc.