1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

hamzaBlm

About Question enthuware.ocpjp.i.v11.2.3003 :

Post by hamzaBlm »

Hi all. :)
The explanation said:
The modular structure of the JDK implements the following principles:
1. Standard modules, whose specifications are governed by the JCP, have names starting with the string "java.".

2. All other modules are merely part of the JDK, and have names starting with the string "jdk.".
Who maintains the JDK modules? Is it Oracle? Are JDK modules consistent across different implementors(OpenJDK, OracleJDK, Amazon Corretto ...)?

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocpjp.i.v11.2.3003 :

Post by admin »

Yes, JDK modules are managed by the provider of the JDK. No, jdk modules may not be consistent across jdk implementations and should not be relied upon.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

matheusdallrosa

Post by matheusdallrosa »

Hi, i have a question about the option:
JDK is divided into a set of modules that can be combined at compile time, build time, and run time into a variety of configurations.

I didn't check this option as correct because i didn't know that the modules can be combined at run time, can someone give me an example?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

For the details on this topic, you will need to go through this: http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/220
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

noeloo

Post by noeloo »

I think I (more or less) know how to combine modules at compile time/run time. But how can it happen during build time?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

For the purpose of the exam just assume that you can.
But if you still want to go into details, may be this will help: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/raw- ... lding.html