[HD Pg 0, Sec. 12.2.2 - invoking-another-constructor-using-this-lt-arguments-gt]

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

DazedTurtle

[HD Pg 0, Sec. 12.2.2 - invoking-another-constructor-using-this-lt-arguments-gt]

Post by DazedTurtle »

I assume this is an issue with the Kindle Cloud Reader specifically rather than Kindle in general, as I suspect it would have been noticed before now otherwise, but the flowchart at the end of this section of the e-book seems to have almost all the text on it replaced by "[Not supported by viewer]". I attached a screenshot for reference. (I don't know why it's appearing so large; the original image is definitely smaller.)

I don't know anything about formatting for Kindle, so I have no idea if this is actually fixable without replacing it altogether with a static image (which I assume you had a reason for not doing in the first place). However, I thought you should be made aware of the issue in case it can be fixed.

(Side note: I do not need further help on this, as I understood the written explanation just fine. As I said, I just wanted to make you aware that there was a problem.)
Attachments
studyGuideFigure.png
studyGuideFigure.png (242.61 KiB) Viewed 815 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: [HD Pg 0, Sec. 12.2.2 - invoking-another-constructor-using-this-lt-arguments-gt]

Post by admin »

Thank you for reporting this. We will update the image to make sure it is rendered correctly. The attached is the actual image.
constructorXchain2.jpg
constructorXchain2.jpg (56.64 KiB) Viewed 809 times
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

wdphipps

Re: [HD Pg 0, Sec. 12.2.2 - invoking-another-constructor-using-this-lt-arguments-gt]

Post by wdphipps »

Hi team,

As an update, this still doesn't work for me either. Please don't think I'm trying to rush anyone to fix the issue, just wanted to make sure the team aware of this.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
This was fixed a while ago. Could you please check the version of the book? The version is display on the second page (right after the cover page). The latest version is 3rd Dec 2019 Build 1.13. Amazon does not automatically update the book that is already present in a reader's library but if you raise a ticket on amazon support, they will update it in your account.

thank you,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

wdphipps

Post by wdphipps »

My version is 18th Sep 2019 Build 1.7. I'll have to submit that ticket. Thanks, Paul.