IZ0-809

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

kiruthikalakha

IZ0-809

Post by kiruthikalakha »

Hi,
I failed Oracle java Professional (1Z0-809) with 57%... I practised well with the book by Jeanne boyasky and with enthuware mock exams... I read the reviews about enthuware saying that actual questions will be easy when compared to enthuware mock exams... So I was so confident and took the real exam... But the questions in the real test was so twisted and confusing.... I am not worried that I failed in the exam. But I am so worried and confusing about where to start from here and what to study for my next attempt... Kindly advise me... Thanks in advance....

admin
Site Admin

Re: IZ0-809

Post by admin »

I am sorry to hear that you failed the exam. 1z0-809 exam is though so you shouldn't feel too bad about it. The thing about mock exams is that they should be used at the last stage of preparation and that they should not be repeated. After every mock exam, you should go through each question and its explanation and identify the topics in which you scored less. Read up on those topics thoroughly from a book and only once you are comfortable with those topics, attempt the next mock exam. If your score on the next mock exam increases, that means you are doing it right.

When you repeat a mock exam, you score is not reliable because you tend to remember a lot of questions and answer from previous attempt. This creates a false sense of confidence.

For the next attempt, I will suggest you to first identify the topics in which you scored less in the real exam and read up on those topics. Go through all the questions in our mock exams on those topics in Leitner mode. And finally, purchase some other mock exam (so that you will get to attempt unseen questions) to see how you are doing.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.