About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v7.2.1488 :

All the posts and topics that contain only an error report will be moved here after the error is corrected. This is to ensure that when users view a question in ETS Viewer, the "Discuss" button will not indicate the presence of a discussion that adds no value to the question.

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

abhimita

About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v7.2.1488 :

Post by abhimita »

Would you please explain me the flow of the program? How is it that Booby is printed twice and Dooby n Tobby once. I understand that if class has not implemented Serializable interface, constructor of that class is called else not. But this m not able to follow.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v7.2.1488 :

Post by admin »

Booby is printed the first time when an object of class Tooby is constructed (i.e. when you do new Tooby() ).
It is printed the second time when you deserialize the tooby object. Since Dooby implements Serializable and since Tooby extends Dooby, Tooby also indirectly implements Serializable. Therefore, constructors of Dooby and Tooby are not invoked during deserialization.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Rick84

Post by Rick84 »

I'm unable to drag the words Booby, Dooby and Tooby, and when I click 'show correct answer', all fields are made blank. I'm using question bank version 1/72 which ETS says is the latest version.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please download the latest version of the question bank file 1/73. That should fix the issue.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Rick84

Post by Rick84 »

Yes, fixed! Ty!