About Question enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.473 :

All the posts and topics that contain only an error report will be moved here after the error is corrected. This is to ensure that when users view a question in ETS Viewer, the "Discuss" button will not indicate the presence of a discussion that adds no value to the question.

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

gurpreet_asrgndu

About Question enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.473 :

Post by gurpreet_asrgndu »

the fifth option is :The client will receive EJBException that wraps InvalidUserException. and the explanation given is THIS HAPPENS WITH SYSTEM EXCPETIONS.

The explanation is not true in all the cases and is quite generalise. from the ejb 3. 1 specs :
EJBException that wraps System exceptions is only thrown in case of message listener method of MDB using CMT or BMT.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.473 :

Post by admin »

Can you please quote the section or page number so that I can look into it?
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

gurpreet_asrgndu

admin wrote:Can you please quote the section or page number so that I can look into it?

table in section 14.3.4 ,page 391-392

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That table is just for MDB. The same thing happens for SBs when there is no client transaction. Please see Table 15 on Page 386. So it is quite general.
HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

gurpreet_asrgndu

admin wrote:That table is just for MDB. The same thing happens for SBs when there is no client transaction. Please see Table 15 on Page 386. So it is quite general.
HTH,
Paul.

i checked on page 386 table 15. it says that it throws EJBException to the client. nowhere it is written that the original exception is wrapped inside EJBException.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I see what you are saying. The explanation has been updated to include this information.

thank you for your feedback!