About Question enthuware.oce-jpad.v6.2.428 :

All the posts and topics that contain only an error report will be moved here after the error is corrected. This is to ensure that when users view a question in ETS Viewer, the "Discuss" button will not indicate the presence of a discussion that adds no value to the question.

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

kdmandawe

About Question enthuware.oce-jpad.v6.2.428 :

Post by kdmandawe »

Regarding the sample code:

Code: Select all

@OrderColunm  // an additional column LINEITEM_ORDER will be created in the db,  
                       //though there is no persistent field   corresponding to this column in LineItem entity.
                       //It is used transparently by the persistence provider.   
List<LineItem> lineItems;

..and the explanation:
If name is not specified, the column name is the concatenation of the following: the name of the referencing relationship property or field of the referencing entity or embeddable class; "_"; "ORDER". In the example given above, the name would be LINEITEM_ORDER.
Shouldn't the column name be 'LINEITEMS_ORDER' instead of 'LINEITEM_ORDER'? The explanation says name of property or field and in the case above, the name of field/property is lineItems (with trailing 's').

Thanks,
Kenneth

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.oce-jpad.v6.2.428 :

Post by admin »

Yes, you are right. It should be LINEITEMS_ORDER. Fixed.
thank you for your feedback!
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

bluster

Post by bluster »

@OrderColunm -> Should be @OrderColumn

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, I couldn't find it. I searched for it programmatically as well but still couldn't find any. Could you please tell me where exactly did you see it?
-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

bluster

Post by bluster »

...please tell me where exactly did you see it?
Blue answer #1.

Here is a longer quote.
For example:
@Entity
public class CustomerOrder{   
@OneToMany   
@OrderColunm  // an additional column LINEITEM_ORDER will be created in the db,      

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks! This seems to have been fixed already.
-Paul.