Incorrect No of correct options displayed...

Moderator: admin

M_Z

Incorrect No of correct options displayed...

Post by M_Z »

About Question enthuware.oce-jpad.v6.2.538 :

The question says "Please, select 3 options..."

When I try to select 3rd checkbox, the popup dialog says: "Only 2 options can be checked..." and automatically unchecks the third option. So I can not select 3 options.
Last edited by admin on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated the subject because it is not an issue with this question as such

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.oce-jpad.v6.2.538 :

Post by admin »

The number of correct options are determined dynamically by actually counting the correct options so this should not happen. Let me investigate further.

thank you,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I see the message, "Please select 2 options", could you please confirm that you see 3?
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

M_Z

Post by M_Z »

It's strange, but now it asks 2 options also. But yesterday it asked to select 3 options - I am 100% sure.
Maybe it happened because I updated questions bank from web site in the middle of session.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Another user reported the same issue with another question in another question bank. We are not able to reproduce it but we think it is a repaint issue. The message JLabel is not updating the text correctly and is displaying the text from previous question. This might be because of an old jdk version.

We have added some more explicit repaint for this label so hopefully that will fix it.

HTH,
Paul.