About Question enthuware.ocejws.v6.2.31 :

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

rkbansal83

About Question enthuware.ocejws.v6.2.31 :

Post by rkbansal83 »

Declaration is not correct. Agreed

But , option 1 is also correct in this question, as the Glassfish publishes it on this end point . Am I right ?

fjwalraven

Re: About Question enthuware.ocejws.v6.2.31 :

Post by fjwalraven »

Hi!

No, option 1 is not correct. The exam is about what is allowed according to the JAX-WS specifications. JSR-181 does not allow the serviceName on a SEI.

In this case the Glassfish container does not fully comply to the specs.

Regards,
Frits

sttaq0442

Post by sttaq0442 »

fjwalraven wrote:Hi!

No, option 1 is not correct. The exam is about what is allowed according to the JAX-WS specifications. JSR-181 does not allow the serviceName on a SEI.

In this case the Glassfish container does not fully comply to the specs.

Regards,
Frits
I am not sure about Glassfish, but NetBeans shows an error (red underline) i.e. it does not even allow you to add this attribute to the interface. It does, however, allow you to put portName on the SEI but it ignores it in the generated wsdl.

fjwalraven

Post by fjwalraven »

I am not sure about Glassfish, but NetBeans shows an error (red underline) i.e. it does not even allow you to add this attribute to the interface. It does, however, allow you to put portName on the SEI but it ignores it in the generated wsdl.
Good to know that there are differences, however they should follow the specification by either not allowing or ignoring these attributes on a SEI.

Regards,
Frits