purchase issue

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

mujahed

purchase issue

Post by mujahed »

Hi,

I am trying to purchase 1Z0-897 mock exam from your website through paypal, I am based in UK. When I request for purchase the website initially states 19.35 £ and when i press order now button and filling all the required customer detail I get a surprise in the "next" screen. The amount has significantly increased to 23.22 £. I have reported this issue through contact us section day before yesterday but still haven't heard. I was wishing to put in considerable amount of time this weekend on preparation.

Can someone please assist? I have attached screenshot of the price difference.

Thanks.
Attachments
purchase-issue.png
purchase-issue.png (30.57 KiB) Viewed 6226 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: purchase issue

Post by admin »

Hello,
The final price is computed by adding VAT, which is highly dependent on the country of purchase. You will see the breakdown on your order. Rest assured that we have nothing to do with this. It is handled by the payment processing company as per the laws of the country from which order is placed. This amount goes to the govt and not to us.
If you need any further assistance or if you have any question about order processing, please send us an email at support@enthu....com You will get a quicker response.
HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

mujahed

Re: purchase issue

Post by mujahed »

Thanks for the response Paul. Ok, I understand now. Let me go ahead with the purchase - I was thinking may be there was some error or may be because I selected PayPal as option.

regards,
mujahed