'Discuss' option

NickWoodward

'Discuss' option

Post by NickWoodward »

Hi,

First of all, great software, thank you! I find it much easier to learn from my mistakes like this!

Just a suggestion - was hoping that when I clicked 'discuss' on the test page it might take me to all the related topics on the forum. Is this possible? Just seems to make more sense than asking a question that has probably been asked a million times before!

Just a thought.

Thanks again

Nick

admin
Site Admin

Re: 'Discuss' option

Post by admin »

NickWoodward wrote:Hi,

First of all, great software, thank you! I find it much easier to learn from my mistakes like this!

Just a suggestion - was hoping that when I clicked 'discuss' on the test page it might take me to all the related topics on the forum. Is this possible? Just seems to make more sense than asking a question that has probably been asked a million times before!

Just a thought.

Thanks again

Nick
Not sure what you mean by "all related topics". From a question id, you can at most get the exam objective. Do you mean you want to see all questions posted for that exam objective?

As of now, the discuss button is meant specifically for a particular question so that all discussion about that question is in one place. This eliminates the need for posting the same question again if it is already answered.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.