Objective-wise Tests

Ntobeko

Objective-wise Tests

Post by Ntobeko »

I am new Enthuware. I just started with Objective-wise Tests to begin gearing up for the exam.

I am currently preparing for 1Z0-803 and I've also purchased 1Z0-804 mock exams. I also have books: OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Certification Guide and OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Study Guide (Exam 1Z0-803) - Liguori, Robert .

I want to know at what level of preparation does Objective-wise Tests prepares you or what are the chances of passing the real exam if you have just taken those tests while you have not taken the Standard Tests and Practice Tests? I know Standard Tests are the most important ones and I will definitely attempt them, but I just want to have an idea how much these Objective-wise Tests prepares you even if its a lower percentage.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Objective-wise Tests

Post by admin »

Explained in detail here: http://enthuware.com/index.php/gettings ... wise-tests
There is no way to know the level of preparation by looking at the scores of objective wise tests. This mode of preparation is suitable only when you are in a training program and are guided by a teacher.

Also, we do not recommend using Standard Tests after using Objective wise tests. (Explained in the link above.)
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Ntobeko

Post by Ntobeko »

Thanks for explaining, but I like Objective-wise Tests because after taking them one knows if he does well in them he has mastered a particular topic. The way Objective-wise Tests are arranged make it easy to consult a book to study the topic you are lacking in step-by-step unlike in Standards Tests because if one get a couple of answers wrong he has to go back to revise more than one topic at once and then move on to the next test which can be bit daunting since Standard Tests mix topics.

In my opinion I think one who attempt only Objective-wise Tests would not be less prepared than the one who take Standard Tests if he attempt all of them as you said both come from the same question bank(same sets of questions arranged in a different way). The good thing about Standard Tests is that you can attempt them in an exam like environment as the duration is the same as in real exam, it can prepare one to finish the exam in time. But on the other hand the most important thing is to learn and understand it won't matter that much in the real exam if one have not prepared answering a lot of questions at once (as it is in Standard Tests) as long as one knows his work he should pass.

I'll stick with Objective-wise Tests, then I will attempt Practice Tests and then after that Last Day Test in Standard Tests maybe I'll attempt one or two of them(Standard Tests). I purchased Enthuware mock exams to help me study and prepare for the exam so basically If we study the same thing but in a different way it up to the individual preference.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You are absolutely correct that one who attempts only Objective-wise Tests would not be less prepared. We are only saying that Objective-wise tests will not be able to indicate if you are fully prepared for the exam.

Yes, in certain situations Objective-wise tests are very useful and that is why we have included them. Just be aware that the scores that you get on Objective-wise tests will not indicate how well you will score on the real exam.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.