Shuffle answers

costin1989

Shuffle answers

Post by costin1989 »

Hi,

First of all, you have a great tool which helps me (at least) to get a lot of tricks for every certification exam.

I want to suggest you to show the answers randomly in order to prevent memorizing answers position and correlations with the question. This can happen if you start "Leitner mode" and if you repeat same question for 3-4 times for example.

Any way, you are doing a good job!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Shuffle answers

Post by admin »

Hi Costin,
Glad to know that you liked our s/w.
We did have this feature at one point but we had to disable it because it caused a lot of problems with the explanations. (Option n referred to in the explanation may not be at position n). We did try to fix the explanations but there are multiple authors involved and it turned out to be too difficult a task to manage it.

thank you for your feedback!
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

introspector

Post by introspector »

White not shuffling only when the question is displayed without answers ?

I have memorized many question/answers patterns and I don't exercise the appropriated area memory of my brain.

I really would love to have the option to do this shuffling :)

I really love your tool, it helps me to shape my learning session and I like to monitor my progress !

Cheers,
G.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We did some trials with that as well in the past but we observed that the confusion it caused wasn't worth the value it added.
Also, we do not recommend users to take the same questions multiple times. Even if you shuffle the options, the option text will be the same and you will still recognize them. It creates a false sense of confidence that you know the stuff where in fact you answer correctly only because you remember it from your previous attempt.

thank you,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.