Pause test timer bug

pentavalle

Pause test timer bug

Post by pentavalle »

Hi,
I tried to pass a standard test today, but was forced to pause several times during execution, suddenly a popup appeared to inform me that time was over and I should stop the exam, but there still was a lot of available time on the counter.
Looks like when you pause the exam, timer on screen is paused but there's another timer that controls the popup that isn't paused.
Could this be a bug?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Pause test timer bug

Post by admin »

Sorry about the issue. We'll check it out and let you know asap.
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Pause test timer bug

Post by admin »

I tried it just now and I see that the timer is working fine. But I also see what might be a cause of confusion. Please refer to the attached screen shot.
The "time left" shown on the top window frame is updated continuously by the timer and is correct.
The "time remaining" shown in the screen below is static. It is not updated. This time is just the value as of the instant this view was opened. If you go back to the question screen (click on continue) and come back here, the time will be updated.

When the timer runs over, the "time left" value on the frame border will be 0 but the time remaining value in the screen will be the same as the one when you opened this view.

HTH,
Paul.
Attachments
timer.png
timer.png (16.63 KiB) Viewed 6431 times
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.