License and feedback form

serhiisavruk

License and feedback form

Post by serhiisavruk »

Hello. First of all a didn't get any email after i bought license. Second I suppose that contact form from main page doesn't work, because I don't get any response from you and also any message that I sent feedback. "Send me a copy" was marked.

admin
Site Admin

Re: License and feedback form

Post by admin »

Hi,
I am glad that you contacted us via this forum. We processed your order on the same date and also sent you the license email. We received all your messages that you sent via the contact us form on our web page. We have been trying to reach you on the emailid that you have given but all of our emails have bounced.

Now, please send us an email through some other id so that we can forward the information to you.

thank you,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

serhiisavruk

Post by serhiisavruk »

Sent to you via form. Please let me know through this forum when you will send license again.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I have sent you the license to your new emailid. I have also forwarded the bounce notifications. Please check.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.