Leitner mode timed test eveluation.

skissh

Leitner mode timed test eveluation.

Post by skissh »

When I click on the no button, presented in the time-has-expired dialogue, the test window closes and I don't get to see any evaluation of the questions I answered. How do I know how I did? Were my attempts recorded?

[img]
testSetup.PNG
testSetup.PNG (17.59 KiB) Viewed 7150 times
[/img]
[img]
Dialogue.PNG
Dialogue.PNG (20.59 KiB) Viewed 7150 times
[/img]

admin
Site Admin

Re: Leitner mode timed test eveluation.

Post by admin »

Hi,
There is no concept of a test or a score in Leitner Mode. When you start attempting questions in this mode, you will see an evaluate button at the bottom of the question screen (near Previous, Next buttons). You should click that button to evaluate your answer. You can then click on Next button to attempt the next question. There will be no review screen because there is no test. If you answer a question correctly, the question will be moved to the next level. If not, it will go back to Unlearned level.

Similarly, if your time limit is over, you can simply stop attempting more questions. If you want to see how you did, the main leitner mode screen shows how many questions are at at each level. For example, if you answered 5 questions correctly, you will see those 5 questions moved from Unlearned level to level 1.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.