Passed 1Z0-829 with 88%. Thank you!

cristibctr

Passed 1Z0-829 with 88%. Thank you!

Post by cristibctr »

After dedicating 8 months to studying and taking tests, I finally gathered the courage to attempt the 1Z0-829 exam. Surprisingly, it turned out to be much easier than I had anticipated, and I managed to pass with an impressive 88% score. Despite being a Java developer with a CS degree, I inexplicably felt more anxious about this exam than any other in my life. Perhaps it was because my company sponsored the exam, and I feared that failing would negatively affect my colleagues' opinion of me, at least in my own perception. If given another chance, I would willingly pay for the exam myself, as the immense pressure was overwhelming, even though the cost was relatively low compared to other exams.

Before taking the 1Z0-829 exam, I had been consistently scoring an average of 78% in the Enthuware software's practice tests. I completed 15 tests in total, with just one failure. Starting my journey in November of the previous year, I began by reading the "OCP Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 17 Developer Study Guide" book. Subsequently, I worked through the Practice Tests book. Only in June did I discover the Enthuware software, which, in my opinion, proved to be more helpful than both books combined, though it's challenging to directly compare simulated tests with studying the actual documentation.

In conclusion, I am sincerely grateful to all the contributors on the forum and the developers of the Enthuware software for their valuable support throughout my preparation.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Passed 1Z0-829 with 88%. Thank you!

Post by admin »

Congratulations, cristibctr, on passing the exam. OCP 17 is a tough exam and 88% is a great score!
Happy to know that our study material was helpful in your preparation.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.