Is the 1Z0-804 mocks updated?

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

danillosl

Is the 1Z0-804 mocks updated?

Post by danillosl »

I have bought the mocks for 1Z0-804 a few days ago and i'm using the book "OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide" by Kathy Sierra, and I'm noticing some inconsistencies with the mocks, starting by the number of questions and by the time of the mock, but the most important are some inconsistencies with the content between the book and the mocks, for example the use of "StandardOpenOption" which is not cited anywhere in the book, so my question is: this mock is updated?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Is the 1Z0-804 mocks updated?

Post by admin »

1. Yes, our mock exams are updated and reflect the version of the exam as of last week. There are several things that books do not cover but we cover because we have seen candidates getting questions on those topics. We continuously update our question bank based on feedback by our users. Can't comment on books.

2. A few days ago, Oracle updated the total number of questions that you have to answer. We are working on updating our question bank to reflect that change and also any other change that they might have made to the content. We will release the updated version in a few days.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Is the 1Z0-804 mocks updated?

Post by admin »

Our OCPJP 7 question bank has now been updated to reflect the changes in the exam.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.