Exam Result

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin

Re: Exam Result

Post by admin »

RAZER-KIEV wrote:Hello, community! Today I pass examination too. 87%. I am very thankful to Enthuware team, and to Paul personally. And, of course, I am planning to learn next level using Enthuware.
Congratulations!! Glad to know you liked our services :)
All the best for your future endeavors.
-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

nlazzz

Post by nlazzz »

Hello,

I would like to thank the team behind this amazing product!
Today I got my results from the java 7 OCA exam: 90%
I will definitely purchase the next question bank or OCP.

Regards,
Lazar

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!!
Happy to know that you liked our product.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

wael hasan

Post by wael hasan »

Hi! I have passed OCA 808 exam yesterday with 84% score.
Thanks to Enthuware. The mock tests are very very helpful with amazing price.
see you later on OCP 809

thank you

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Wael!
Glad to know that you liked our s/w.
Paul.

mariusdoru

Post by mariusdoru »

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that yesterday I passed the OCA7 examen with the score of 93%. A big part of this was thanks to enthuware's practice tests. Thanks for the help. Hopefully I'll get the same (or better) score for the upcoming OCP7 examen :)

Best of luck,
Marius.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's great! Congratulations!! Glad to know that our s/w was helpful in your preparation.

Remember that OCP7 is a lot tougher than OCA7, so you have to put in substantially more effort for this exam.

HTH,
Paul.

toolforger

Post by toolforger »

I just passed OCP after two months of preparation (with the help of six years of Java practice, so I guess the four-month suggestion still stands ;-) ).

ETSViewer was quite helpful overall, with the exceptions where the correct answer is a judgement call.
I think I have improvement ideas for that, where do I submit these?

Test results: OCA 98%, OCP 85%.
Nice enough to brag about that in an interview if the question comes up :-D

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, toolforger!
Yes, we would really appreciate your suggestions/feedback on improving the question bank. You may email them to our support email id - support@enthuware...

thank you,
Paul.

StShadow

Post by StShadow »

Also passed OCP with 80% result. Thanks guys, your mock exams really helped.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!!!
Glad to know that our mock exams were helpful :)

binget

Post by binget »

Your mock tests are very useful in helping me to prepare for both 1z0-808 and 1z0-809 exams. It is both up-to-date and specific. I took OCA(809) last time and yesterday I also took OCP(809). It was good, but I find that OCP is really tough. I prepared a lot and I was expecting to achieve more than 90, but I couldn't. Anyways, I rally appreciate your effort.

Thank you.

My results are : OCA(808) = 94
OCP(809) = 81

Deleted User 2779

Post by Deleted User 2779 »

Hi there,

Passed the Java 7 upgrade 1Z0-805 today with 93%. Your tests certainly helped me - many thanks!

There were some tricky questions that I had not seen either in the mock exams, and neither the Sierra/Bates nor Ganesh/Sharma books - e.g the use of Locale builder. Some of the questions in areas I was familiar with were also quite tough. I'm glad to see the back of it :)

Cheers, John

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations on passing and thank you for your feedback about Locale.Builder. We do have a few questions that make use of this class but they are in Java 8 upgrade question bank.
Did the questions that you got require detailed knowledge (i.e. methods of this class and what they do) of Locale.Builder? Or was this class used only in the problem statement, something like this?
What will the following code fragment print when compiled and run?

Code: Select all

Locale myloc = new Locale.Builder().setLanguage("en").setRegion("UK").build(); //L1
ResourceBundle msgs = ResourceBundle.getBundle("mymsgs", myloc);
Enumeration<String> en = msgs.getKeys();
while(en.hasMoreElements()){
    String key = en.nextElement();
    String val = msgs.getString(key);
    System.out.println(key+" : "+val);
}
thank you,
Paul.

Deleted User 2779

Post by Deleted User 2779 »

admin wrote:Congratulations on passing and thank you for your feedback about Locale.Builder. We do have a few questions that make use of this class but they are in Java 8 upgrade question bank.
Did the questions that you got require detailed knowledge (i.e. methods of this class and what they do) of Locale.Builder? Or was this class used only in the problem statement, something like this?
thank you,
Paul.
Hi Paul - and thank you.

The question seemed to be testing string switching, rather than Locale. It iterated through an array of Strings, manipulated each a little and switching on the results. Each case built a Locale, one of them much like what you gave, another was similar but in two stages, and the third used 'forLanguageTag'. At the end, the Locales were used to print country info.

I was vaguely aware of the builders, but had never seen 'forLanguageTag', so I had to take a leap of faith and assume that 'compilation fails' wasn't the answer due to that. Seems I was right, as Locales wasn't listed on the things I got wrong :)

Anyway thanks again for the sample exams. Definitely helped me get through!

gk_javauser

Post by gk_javauser »

Thank you Enthuware for creating the exams. I have finally finished the OCP path.

OCA8 - 85%
OCP8 - 65%

I could not believe the OCP score, I only did 3 practice tests and failed all three with highest score of 61%. I spent more time reading answers than doing the tests, and I think that is what saved me in the end (a very close call, phew).

Next I am interested in OCE-EJB. I have no experience, but I already purchased your exams. Any tips on where to start for a complete newbie to EJB?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

gk_javauser wrote:Thank you Enthuware for creating the exams. I have finally finished the OCP path.

OCA8 - 85%
OCP8 - 65%

I could not believe the OCP score, I only did 3 practice tests and failed all three with highest score of 61%. I spent more time reading answers than doing the tests, and I think that is what saved me in the end (a very close call, phew).

Next I am interested in OCE-EJB. I have no experience, but I already purchased your exams. Any tips on where to start for a complete newbie to EJB?
Congratulations on passing the exams! Glad to know that our material helped.

Regarding OCE-EJB, you should start with a basic EJB book such as Enterprise JavaBeans 3.1
After that you can do the mock exams.

HTH,
Paul.

EfimGraur

Post by EfimGraur »

Hello,

I passed today with 88% 1Z0-803,

Big Thanks for Enthuware Team,

Cheers,
Efim

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Efim!!

sumanenthu

Post by sumanenthu »

Hello,

Last year I passed OCAJP 7 exam with 93%
Today I passed OCPJP 7 exam with 85%.
A big thanks to enthuware and admin.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Suman!!
Glad to know that our s/w was helpful in your preparation.
-Paul.

pentavalle

Post by pentavalle »

Hi, today I passed OCAJP 7 with a wonderful 96% score! Big big big thanks to Enthuware team because their test suite surely was the key to obtain a such high score. Already bought test suite for OCPJP7, I will go on!

javalass

Post by javalass »

Passed the upgrade exam IZ0-813 today with 96%!

Thank you so much Paul and the other admins from Enthuware for helping me prepare for it. Your mock exam questions were very similar to the real exam, plus the feedback I got from you guys in this forum was amazing: always quick to reply, and always so helpful!

The ETSViewer is a very neat simulator as well, mimicking very closely what you get in the real exam. For anyone wanting to take the OCP exam in the future, I would recommend Enthuware hands down.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's great!! Amazing score too :)
Glad to know that our simulator was helpful in your preparation. We are also very thankful to you for reporting errors. If you need mock exams for any other certification, just let us know. I will send you a license free of cost.

-Paul.

javalass

Post by javalass »

That's very kind of you, Paul, thank you very much for that.

I should mention that my timing was spot on in the exam, and this is all thanks to your simulator. It is very difficult to measure how much time you should spend on a question when you're in the middle of a long exam. Those mocks that ask harder questions than the real exam or don't tell you how many correct options to select, for example, are all very good for testing content, but they're rubbish for testing your timing skills. And I'll tell you one thing: time is one of the most critical factors in this upgrade exam.

So thank you so much again for helping make my overall experience such a success. I have complete trust in your simulators and I might in fact come back after a little break to try a higher level exam. Looking at the Oracle website, however, they don't seem to have Java 8 versions of any of the others, not even the OCM. Is this correct? That's a shame, hopefully it's just a matter of time before they release more up-to-date versions of them.