PURCHASE FAIL

KARLOS_ANDREZ

PURCHASE FAIL

Post by KARLOS_ANDREZ »

Payment platform does not work, sending emails with notice either. Please say me you can do, because realize paying bank for the 1z0-803 exam questions and did not even reach the email login credentials.

Transaction Date: 28 May 2015
Price: $US 9.95

admin
Site Admin

Re: PURCHASE FAIL

Post by admin »

Responded to your email.
Your order failed fraud checks.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

WolfgangK

Post by WolfgangK »

I and several of my colleagues (with the same e-mail domain) have problems buying a license, too. We tried several times yesterday after 13pm and also send messages to you, without getting an answer.

Some other colleagues where able to buy sooner.

Can you please tell us how to order?

BR, WolfgangK

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
I am very sorry to know that you had trouble ordering. I checked all our messages and I don't see any email to us. To which emailid did you send the message?
Kindly let me know the name and emailid that you used while placing the order at support email id support@enthu... so that we can investigate the issue.

thank you,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

eugenijus

Post by eugenijus »

I tried to purchase the software "JQ+ V6 for Oracle Certified Professional - Java SE 6 Programmer Exam", I chose Lithuania as a country so everything was in lithuanian language. After entering personal and credit card information I clicked purchase but it a new screen appeared and it showed "Uzsakymas nepriimtas" which means 'Ordered not accepted'.
However, I checked my credit card account and it shows pending payment of 11.5 Euro!
Please send me the software license or cancel the payment.
Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
I am very sorry to know that you had trouble ordering.
Kindly let me know the name and emailid that you used while placing the order at support email id support@enthu... so that we can investigate the issue.

thank you,
Paul.

eugenijus

Post by eugenijus »

Ok, so the issue was that I used an internet proxy of another country. Looks like issuing country and the order location (IP?) should be of the same country.
Thanks for quick response.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, that is one of the several fraud checks employed by our payment processor.