time spent for preparation

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

elit3x

time spent for preparation

Post by elit3x »

Are these extra resources available to users who purchased the mobile license?

Also somewhat off topic, is there an average time frame users have spent studying for the 1Z0-809 prior to testing and passing the cert?

Thank you.

admin
Site Admin

Re: time spent for preparation

Post by admin »

1. I am not sure which extra resources are you talking about. There is just an exception summary document that is bundled with the desktop question bank. Are you talking about that?
2. Unfortunately, preparation times vary a lot. We have see candidates taking more than a year to pass the exam over multiple tries as well as within a week in just one try. So it is really up to candidate - how much experience and time he/she has.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

elit3x

Post by elit3x »

I thought i replied to another topic.... Anyways the materials I was referring to are referenced in a sticky thread

'In Study View tree, under "Study Refs" node, you will see an "ExceptionClassSummary" document. It lists and explains the exceptions that you need to know about.'

I was wondering if this is available to mobile users also. I am just starting OCP, and I am trying to organize my learning resources.

Thank you

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You may also download the document from here: http://enthuware.com/downloads/Exceptio ... ummary.pdf

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.