Exam Result

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin

Re: Exam Result

Post by admin »

Congratulations, jlagerpusch and moe_86!! We are happy for your success and glad to know that our material was helpful in your preparation!

-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

entitybean

Post by entitybean »

Just passed my exam (808) with 92%. Very happy about it.
After 90min I had all questions finished and time to review the 8(?) questions that I had marked for review.
After that I had enough time for one complete review of ALL questions.
I felt very good about it at the end, everything below 90% would have really surprised me.
20min early I finished everything and got up.

My main study material was Boyarsky&Selikoff, really good book.
And of course the Enthuware mock exam ;-)
I had bought other mockexams (Whizlabs and myexamcould) but found myself not liking them (Clumsy interface, etc.).

My results on enthuware exams:
Foundation test 91%
Test 1 80%
Test 2 85%
Test 3 83%
Test 4 85%
Test 5 73% (what happened here? ;-))
Test 6 94%
Last Day Test 85%

I also did the Leitner Test mode several times, so at the end I had no questions in the "unlearned" and only about 80 on "level1" stage.

Ok, on to exam 809 now! (with enthuware of course ...)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, entitybean! We are happy for your success and glad to know that our material was helpful in your preparation!

-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

CodayCoday

Post by CodayCoday »

Great scores entitybean. I bet you must have studied hard so congrats.
Last edited by CodayCoday on Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.

insider

Post by insider »

1Z0-810 Upgrade Java SE 7 to Java SE 8 OCP Programmer.

Enthuware Results:
1st — 68%
2nd — 86%

Real exam — 93%

Study materials:
— Java 8 in Action
— Mikalai Zaikin's study guide (http://java.boot.by/ocpjp8-upgrade-guide/)

The test was kinda tough, I did not really expect such a high score.
It would be great to see more question packs in Enthuware for 1Z0-810.
Time zone questions were my favorite, got them wrong all the time.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, insider!
We will work on adding more questions for this exam :)
Were you able to answer the time zone questions in the exam? Did you find anything in the exam that was not covered well in our question bank?
We sincerely appreciate your feedback!
Paul.

nberlijn

Post by nberlijn »

Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer I

I read the book Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide by Jeanne Boyarsky and Scott Selikoff twice and made all the Enthuware Mock Exams.
Thank you for your support Enthuware!

Foundation test: 56%

Test 1: 59%
Test 2: 66%
Test 3: 63%
Test 4: 71%
Test 5: 59%
Test 6: 79%

Last day test: 73%

Real exam: 85%

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, nberlijn! We are happy for your success and glad to know that our material was helpful in your preparation!

-Paul.

cristiano9312

Post by cristiano9312 »

Hi all, today i passed the OCA 1z0-808 exam with 74% score :joy: it's not so much but considering that it was my first Oracle exam, i am so happy!
Thanks Enthuware for exist and thanks to all people that contribute to it!! :cheers:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, cristiano! We are happy for your success and glad to know that our material was helpful in your preparation!

-Paul.

Iram Kahkashan

Post by Iram Kahkashan »

Hello there!
Its a very sad i had failed in my first attamp of 1Z0-808 Exam because i had no any authentic mock exam for the best preperation.
Please tell me about these mock exams these are really trustworthy or not because i had already lost my money and next time no chance and help me any other study material if any one has information then please share to me.

Iram Kahkashan

Exam Result

Post by Iram Kahkashan »

hello there!
Any one can guide me about these mock exams are these trustworthy or not because i had used another mock exam of another company and unfortunately had failed in my first attamept its very disappointing for me.Therefore,i want to know these mock exams of ethyware are an authentic resource for best preperation or not?And anyone know another resource for preperation then share with me please.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Iram Kahkashan wrote:hello there!
Any one can guide me about these mock exams are these trustworthy or not because i had used another mock exam of another company and unfortunately had failed in my first attamept its very disappointing for me.Therefore,i want to know these mock exams of ethyware are an authentic resource for best preperation or not?And anyone know another resource for preperation then share with me please.
You might want to read what users have said about our s/w on other websites such as JavaRanch.com to get an unbiased opinion.

andreiku

Post by andreiku »

Hi,

thanks a lot for this wonderful product, I was able to pass the 808 exam with 91% after doing all the practice exams.

I had a question though, which I am still not sure what the correct answer would be.

It was something like this:

Given a class:

Code: Select all

class Test{
      public static void someMethod(){
        Object o1 = new Object();
        Object o2 = new Object();
        Object o3 = new Object();
        o1 = o3;
        o3 = o2;   // line 1
    }
}
And the question was: How many objects will be eligible for garbade collection AFTER line 1?

Since the entire class and method were given in the listing and line 1 was the last line of the method, I answered that all objects can be garbage collected after that line, since that's the end of the method and no referenced are being stored anywhere else. But I am still not sure this is what was meant by the question. Also exam results listed garbage collection as one of the topics on which i failed... So maybe the right answer would be that it's just 1 object?...

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Congratulations on passing the exam. Great score!
Logically what you are saying is correct. All the objects are eligible for gc after line 1. However, from the feedback that you received in your score, it looks like they are asking about unreachable objects after line 1 but before method returns.

-Paul.

lenalena

Post by lenalena »

Hello,
Passed OCP (809) today with 86%. Thank you Enthuware in general and Paul specifically.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, lenalena!!
Glad to know you liked our services :)

bdjava

Post by bdjava »

Hello,

Thank you very much for your product. Passed 1Z0-808 with 94%.

Got the same question as andreiku on exam (regarding GC), answered 'all objects' and apparently it was wrong answer, as I have it in exam report, and it was the only question on GC.
Looks like the answer should be '1 object', indeed.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations! Great score!!
Happy to know that our product was helpful in your preparation :)

Erchristopher

Post by Erchristopher »

Thank you for the mock exam only because of it I was able to pass OCA 1Z0-808 first attempt 90% from non dev background !!!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!
Happy to know that our mock exams were helpful in your preparation :)

UncleF

Post by UncleF »

Passed 1Z0-809 with 88% score.
Thanks to Paul and enthuware team!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations! Great score!!
Glad to know you liked our services :)

kpkeerthi

Post by kpkeerthi »

Today I passed 1Z0-808 with a score of 91%. Im already experienced with Java. Spent one day brushing through Mala Gupta book. And one day practicing mock exams from Enthuware and on day three went and gave the exam.

The questions on the real exam were saner compared to Enthuware where the questions were artificially twisted and designed to sound tough which in no way helped me cement the knowledge. Enthuware questions only made me "work harder" than "think smarter". Only the questions on the 'Final mock exam' were decent and aligned more with the exam objectives. The practice tests were just fillers for the most part.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, kpkeerthi and thank you for your feedback. We will keep working on improving our product.
BTW, practice tests contain exactly the same questions as the standard tests. This is explained here: http://enthuware.com/index.php/advanced ... wise-tests