Retaking the OCA Java 8 exam

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

zuzu007

Retaking the OCA Java 8 exam

Post by zuzu007 »

Hi! I want to give another try to the oca exam (this time I will pay the exam, the first time the company where I work paid for the exam). This is very important for me because I failed the exam on the company money and the stress is higher and I need to prove that I really can pass the exam.
I read all the posts with "I failed" and "retake the exam".
Now I start to read the Mala Gupta again, take again notes and after that, I will make the test from Whizlabs. In the end, I will take again the enthuware tests (even if I now a lot of questions already). This is the plan. What to do think? I hope in 2-3 weeks to give the exam again.
I need help with some topics. Can you help me pls?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Retaking the OCA Java 8 exam

Post by admin »

Yes, that sounds like a good plan. We will certainly try to help you as best as we can.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

zuzu007

Post by zuzu007 »

Thank you so much! I really appreciated!

zuzu007

Post by zuzu007 »

I have one question about the exam: all the centers have a big resolution on the screen? I had a big problem with scrolling up and down to see all the code/question and the answers. I had a very bad pencil and only 1 paper. Not trying to find excuses just saying...

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unfortunately, size of the screen may be different in different centers. You will have to deal with it.
But you can go to the center first and check out their machines. Book that center only after you are satisfied that they have bigger screens.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

zuzu007

Post by zuzu007 »

Hello! It has been a while since I didn't write on the forum. It is March and I didn't take the exam again. I just didn't have time to study for JAVA OCA because I hade a lot of other things to learn on my job. It is very exhausting, but now I want to finish what I start 1 year ago.
So, I read the Mala Gupta book again, I took some notes, I read the old notes that I toke before. And today I will take the first test (Foundation Test). Unfortunately, I don't have the wizzlabe account anymore for study.
I hope this time to pass the exam.
I really need help with some topics and hope you will guide me to succeed.

zuzu007

Post by zuzu007 »

And I have one question: It is a good book OCA/OCP JAVA SE PROGRAMMER. PRACTICE TESTS. Scott Selikoff and Jeanne Boyarsky? Should I take the test from the book before or after enthuware mock exams?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We haven't reviewed that book so we can't really comment on it. But I would suggest you to use Enthuware mock exams only at the end.
Paul.