OCEEJBD/1Z0-895 no JMS Queue Questions

Moderator: admin

lfoster

OCEEJBD/1Z0-895 no JMS Queue Questions

Post by lfoster »

Greetings:
Great test suite for 1Z0-895. :) I will take the Oracle test soon. :|

However, one question I have (and I thought I understood why earlier, but now I don't think so). There appear to be no JMS Topic questions anywhere in the mock exams. I do not recall having seen any. There are a fair number of questions about JMS Queue MDB use.

I had thought this was because there have been no reports of questions regarding Topics which were not in common with Queue concepts. However, I read on the coderanch forums that someone had gotten a question on message filtering for a Topic.

Why were there no Topic questions, or did I just miss them?

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: OCEEJBD/1Z0-895 no JMS Queue Questions

Post by admin »

There are a few questions on JMS Topic as well such as 2.419, 2.420, and 2.496 in the question bank. These and the others that refer to Queue should be enough for answering questions on the exam because many of the concepts apply equally to queue and topic.

From the information that we have about the exam, we haven't seen anyone getting questions on message filtering. But since you've pointed that out, we will try to dig some more and include questions on that if that is really required.

BTW, message filtering is not described even in the EJB specification (it is a container specific feature) so I highly doubt that you would get questions on that.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.