About Question enthuware.jwpv6.2.1201 :

Moderator: admin

vs2013

About Question enthuware.jwpv6.2.1201 :

Post by vs2013 »

Hi,

I don't think that first answer should be correct. It sounds more like an answer to a servlet context (application scope). I think first answer would be true only if "other servlets or JSPs" have the same session id? By "other servlets or JSPs" this could mean by a different client running different thread, with different session id. So this answer would be wrong for different clients. However this answer speaks in general terms assuming all clients are involved, which is then applicable to servlet context scope, not session. Then why is this answer marked as correct?

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.jwpv6.2.1201 :

Post by admin »

Yes, that is correct. It is a general statement. There are other conditions that are required for this to happen but in general it is true.
There can always be something that needs to happen for something else to be true. For example, option 4 is true only if the response is not committed already. But everything cannot be specified in the questions.

I understand that it is a little ambiguous but expect similar options in the real exam as well.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

qcoliveros

Post by qcoliveros »

Option 1 is OK to assume that session is available in all JSPs but not in Option 5.

It is not little; it is too ambiguous.

himaiMinh

Post by himaiMinh »

For example, option 4 is true only if the response is not committed already. But everything cannot be specified in the questions.
Regarding to the above statement, out is an instance of JspWriter.
But response.getPrintWriter() returns a PrintWriter.
And PrintWriter is not a child class of JspWriter.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I have updated the question to make it less ambiguous.
thanks for the feedback!
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

himaiMinh

Post by himaiMinh »

Hi, thanks for your update.
In the Enthuware, I clicked on "tool" ->"check for question bank update". The current version is still 1/81.
How to get question bank updates?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We do not update the notifier for minor updates. We update the notifier after a major update for a mistake or a few minor updates. Otherwise, users may be annoyed with too many updates.

We do release the updated question bank immediately though. So you can just download the question bank from our website and replace your copy with the new one.

HTH,
Paul.

himaiMinh

Post by himaiMinh »

In the explanation, it says the JSP authors are not supposed to write directly to PrintWriter ...
But as I tried this in my error page

Code: Select all

<%  response.getWriter().print( exception.getMessage());%>
It works.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It may work but is not recommended. In a JSP page, you should use the out variable.