About Question enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.589 :

Moderator: admin

NewOrange

About Question enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.589 :

Post by NewOrange »

Quote:
Select the correct order in which a container calls a stateful session bean's methods while executing a business method in a transaction if the bean implements SessionSynchronization
I guess should be afterBegin, beforeCompletion and afterCompletion
SessionSynchronization interface has just three methods, but we can see in question four fields.
As a result: You answered wrong
I'd like to learn and fix my issue but there is no any explanation.
Please add explanation to this question.
Maybe somebody know the answer?
Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.589 :

Post by admin »

The question is not asking only about the methods of SessionSynchronization interface. The question is talking about the methods of the bean that happens to implement SessionSynchronization interface. So the bean has at least 4 methods - 3 from SessionSynchronization and 1 business method, as illustrated by the correct answer.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

NewOrange

Post by NewOrange »

admin wrote:The question is not asking only about the methods of SessionSynchronization interface. The question is talking about the methods of the bean that happens to implement SessionSynchronization interface. So the bean has at least 4 methods - 3 from SessionSynchronization and 1 business method, as illustrated by the correct answer.

HTH,
Paul.
Hi Paul
I use QuestionBank Version Number are : 1/160
unfortunately I'd like to learn illustrated correct answer but this question QID enthuware.oce-ejbd.v6.2.589 doesn't have any illustrated correct answer. Could you update and add correct answer?
Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello,
It shows you the right answer when you click on "Show correct answer" button. Please see attached image.
HTH,
Paul.
test.png
test.png (13.39 KiB) Viewed 4637 times
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.