About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v7.2.1486 :

All the posts and topics that contain only an error report will be moved here after the error is corrected. This is to ensure that when users view a question in ETS Viewer, the "Discuss" button will not indicate the presence of a discussion that adds no value to the question.

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

laura.kond

About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v7.2.1486 :

Post by laura.kond »

Hello!

The question: "What is the name of the method that threads can use to pause their execution until signaled by another thread to continue ?"
has rather strange stack of answers: wait, halt, pause, stop. I understand wait and stop(which was deprecated in class Thread), but where the other two come from?

Thanks,
Laura.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v7.2.1486 :

Post by admin »

These are bogus methods. They do not exist. You can expect such confusing options in the actual exam as well.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

laura.kond

Post by laura.kond »

You didn't get me. They were presented as possible correct answers. Please, check the question.

It's an input one where you should input the correct answer without any options.

So after you input something you, usually, get the list of other possibilities.

So there was 4 possible answers: wait, halt, pause, stop. I want to underline POSSIBLE answers.

Please, correct the answer in the question, please, if other then wait are incorrect.

PS. have a look, I attached the file with the screenshot.

Thanks,
Laura.
Attachments
strange_answers.png
strange_answers.png (35.86 KiB) Viewed 2767 times

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You are right. For some reason, it is showing all the options as correct. This has now been fixed.

thank you for your feedback!
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.