Thoughts about the exam

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

johnorben

Thoughts about the exam

Post by johnorben »

This exam is rampant with bait and switch tactics which are unfair to the student. I too many cases in this exam, Oracle uses "trick" tactics to confuse the student. I am beginning to think they are trying to discourage people from using Java because of it "quirky" behavior.

johnorben

About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1031 :

Post by johnorben »

I find it interesting that the you have to justify the questions in such a manner.
Poorly written code and trick questions are exactly what make this such a valuable course.

johnorben

About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1238 :

Post by johnorben »

It seems that the point of questions like this are simply to confuse the student. In all of my years as a developer, I have never found one incident where it was necessary to use such a poorly designed increment.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1238 :

Post by admin »

You are right. Some of the question are like that but you have to bear with them because you will find such questions in the real exam as well.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocajp.i.v7.2.1031 :

Post by admin »

Well, the job of our mock exams is to make the reader aware of the kind of scenarios they will encounter in the real exam. Some user do get frustrated but nothing much we can do about that except provide more explanation here.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.