Exam Result

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

essarani

Exam Result

Post by essarani »

Hi Everyone,

It is my first time writing on forum so I may not be that good. I passed my exam today with 76%. Just to give you little info I did my undergrad in Finance and doing my Masters in Information Assurance. I didn't have any work experience mostly practice in eclipse and took a fundamental class in java on campus.
The reason to write post is encourage people how Enthuwaren helps for exam and also don't worry for enthuware exams result. To be serious out of 7 test on Enthuware I passed only 1 and rest I score close to 50%- upper 50%. But when I reviewed test I saw that I was making more silly mistake and if look code or more statement carefully, I can appoint out mistake. Trust me if you have knowledge and look at code with detail it would help you a lot to answer question.

I started my preparation reading OCA Java SE 7 Programmer I Certification Guide by Mala & OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide. I read those books twice and practice some questions in Eclipse Debug to understand flow of code when I was lost. After that I started taking exams on ethunware which I wasn't doing good. But when I reviewed I went through each question and figure out why it is wrong or right and Specially discussion online are must to check give you more understanding. Till last minute I wasn't sure if I gonna pass but I made one think sure that I would look at code very carefully to avoid silly mistake and that result in favor and i passed exam. one more thing if you have done Enthuware you won't see any question in test which is not cover in here(Enthuware). Luckily I got some questions which were similar to Enthuware test bank and specially unique final test.
At the end I want to thank you admin for making Enthuware and also Someone told me, "At the end everything make sense".

essarani

Re: Exam Result

Post by essarani »

forgot to mention it was 1Z0-083 :D :lol

admin
Site Admin

Re: Exam Result

Post by admin »

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing your preparation details.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.