About Question enthuware.ocejws.v6.2.122 :

All the posts and topics that contain only an error report will be moved here after the error is corrected. This is to ensure that when users view a question in ETS Viewer, the "Discuss" button will not indicate the presence of a discussion that adds no value to the question.

Moderators: Site Manager, fjwalraven

disznoperzselo

About Question enthuware.ocejws.v6.2.122 :

Post by disznoperzselo »

Why did you place WSDL Customization questions under "Create a Web Service Client for a SOAP based Web Service"?

fjwalraven

Re: About Question enthuware.ocejws.v6.2.122 :

Post by fjwalraven »

No particulair reason, I think I just placed them there without giving it much thought. Have you got a better idea?

Regards,
Frits

disznoperzselo

Post by disznoperzselo »

I would let the "SOAP Web Service basics: WSDL" section to become more complex by
putting such type of questions there (i.e. wsimport, WSDL to Java mapping customizations).

The same holds for the "intermediate node processing specification" questions from SOAP v1.1 under the "Create a SOAP Web Service in a Servlet container" section. I would put these questions into a new section called "SOAP Web Service basics: SOAP", or rename the existing WSDL section to "SOAP Web Service basics: SOAP and WSDL" or something similar.

As a general approach I would follow the "High Cohesion" principle when designing sections that are not directly mentioned in the exam objectives. It is a complex subject and an excellent organization of your great and valuable set of questions coming from different topics and specs would help to better understand the material as a whole.

disznoperzselo

Post by disznoperzselo »

Another candidate is the "Create low-level SOAP Web Services" section.
Check enthuware.ocejws.v6.2.94., a question coming from WSDL 1.1 and JAX-WS 2.x
and characterized as low-level web service ingredient.

disznoperzselo

Post by disznoperzselo »

Check enthuware.ocejws.v6.2.182 under "Create low-level SOAP web services". Clearly it is a dispatch client type question. Very similar questions are under "Create a SOAP based Web Service using Java SE platform". Should be moved there.

fjwalraven

Post by fjwalraven »

Thanks for your feedback! I will change the Topics according to your suggestions.

Regards,
Frits