How to use enthuware?

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

Laxmi Singh

How to use enthuware?

Post by Laxmi Singh »

Hi.. I am new to enthuware and I don't have any idea.. I have downloaded n installed .ets but now how to use it? I am trying for trial version but it is asking for key.. Please guide me about this software in depth.

admin
Site Admin

Re: How to use enthuware?

Post by admin »

Explained in detail with screen shots here: http://enthuware.com/index.php/gettings ... ll-your-sw
You may also want to check out other entries in FAQ: http://enthuware.com/index.php/helpdesk/faq

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Laxmi Singh

Post by Laxmi Singh »

Thanks for your reply. I downloaded trial version for OCA7 and opened in ets but it is not having any questions or test option. It is having follwing nodes:
- getting started
- average scores
- leitner mode
- progress report.
That's it.
:(

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Expand the tree under "Standard Tests" You should see a TRIAL TEST. Double click on it to take that test.
trial.png
trial.png (34.27 KiB) Viewed 6574 times
If you don't see it, please redownload the question bank.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Laxmi Singh

Post by Laxmi Singh »

Yeah! But there is no plus sign to expand for oca7 .. Ocp7 has trial test but oca7 has no such option.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Your download of the question bank seems to be corrupt. Please download it again and post a screen shot here so that I can investigate the issue.
-Paul.

Laxmi Singh

Post by Laxmi Singh »

Yeah.. Thank you.
One more doubt I have about mock test.. I don't have internet connection in my pc and ets viewer asks for key and email id every time I try to open any trial version and gives error and will be open only for 10 mins only. So will I face the same issue after buying full version of ocajp? How would i get key?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No, once you enter the key it won't ask for it again. You will get the key in an email, which you can copy to another m/c using usb drive.

Laxmi Singh

Post by Laxmi Singh »

K cool... Thank you