Topic summaries

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

Alex10

Topic summaries

Post by Alex10 »

Hi,

By any chance anyone knows if I could find summaries with explanations like the following ones for other difficult topics like Concurrency, Streams or Functional Programming (I am studying for the IZ0-829): viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1213 or viewtopic.php?f=2&t=473.

I tried to search other ones in the forum with no luck. I am doing summaries and mnemonics on my own but it's much better when it comes from someone who clearly knows what are the most frequent topics and the ones that require the most attention.

Thank you,
Alex

admin
Site Admin

Re: Topic summaries

Post by admin »

You might want to try this book (releasing tomorrow): OCP Java 17 21 Programmer Certification Exam Study Guide by Hanumant Deshmukh.
It doesn't have memory aids such as mnemonics but it has summaries.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Alex10

Post by Alex10 »

Can you please tell me if it's gonna be available on other stores too? I am unable to buy it via Amazon because I am getting this message: This title is not currently available for purchase. Have you moved recently? You may change your country/region on the Manage content and devices page.

I tried with changing my country preferences but I'm still not getting the option to buy it.

Maybe via Apple Books?

Thank you!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It will be available on 25th (tomorrow).
Which country are you in?
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Alex10

Post by Alex10 »

I am in Sweden, but it seems that my digital purchases is set to .ES and .COM, because when I try to change my 1 click settings the store sends me from one marketplace to another in an never-ending loop. I read some solutions and they won't work in my case. The book is not expensive, maybe you can sell it via Enthuware or Apple Books?

Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It will be available for purchase on .es as well. Wait till tomorrow.