Exam Result

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

bhawanishankar32

Re: Exam Result

Post by bhawanishankar32 »

After a lot of hard work and practice, I passed the OCP Java SE 8 upgrade exam(1Z0-813) with 95% today.
Thanks Enthuware for your amazing question bank. It was indeed a great learning experience.
I'll always recommend Enthuware to all my colleagues and friends who are aspiring to be certified java developers.
My overall progress card looks like this.

Foundation Test : 85 %
Standrad Test 1 : 77 %
Standrad Test 2 : 87 %
Standrad Test 3 : 85 %
Standrad Test 4 : 85 %
Last Day Test : 89 %
Real Test : 95 %

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations!! Excellent score.
Glad to know our material was helpful in your preparation :)
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

zuzu007

Post by zuzu007 »

I just failed the OCA exam. :( Very disappointed.
The exam test was more more more difficult than the tests from enthuware. I really don't understand what happened. I made all 630 questions, not only those from the tests. Maybe they changed the type of questions or what? :(
I was out of time, a lot of loops questions that need more time to resolve and questions about inheritance with a lot of code that needs more time than usual.
Foundation: 74%
T1: 79%
T2: 77%
T3: 67%
T4: 69%
T5: 76%
T6: 74%
T7: 67%
Last day test: 77%

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi zuzu007,
Very sorry to hear that you failed the exam. Please check my PM.

Your mock exams scores are very good and it is very surprising that you still failed the exam. Are all of these scores on your first attempt of the mock tests or are after a few attempts?

-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

zuzu007

Post by zuzu007 »

I made some questions from Objective-wise tests and after that, I made the Standard Tests. I read all the explication from the forum. I study from Mala Gupta - OCA JAVA... I have no experience in programming. My score in the real exam was 60%. I panicked on the exam because I hade to many questions with loops and a very long code that took me more time to read. :(

zuzu007

Post by zuzu007 »

Paul, thank you for your message, but I can't write you back, because I just made my account for the forum.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

zuzu007 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:48 am
I made some questions from Objective-wise tests and after that, I made the Standard Tests. I read all the explication from the forum. I study from Mala Gupta - OCA JAVA... I have no experience in programming. My score in the real exam was 60%. I panicked on the exam because I hade to many questions with loops and a very long code that took me more time to read. :(
Ok, if you took objective wise tests before taking the standard test, then the score on standard test does not mean much because you would have already seen the questions and would know the answers. As explained here, such score will not tell you whether you are ready for the exam.

NikhilJamini

Post by NikhilJamini »

I failed my 1Z0-815 exam in June. I know what I was lacking - I needed to practice a lot, solve a lot of questions, write down the code and execute rather than answering them on the fly.
I came across Enthuware and subscribed it.
I gave my exam today - September 28th, 2019 and guess what - I CLEARED IT.
Thanks to everyone who is behind this(Practice tests preparation) - The skill level of the practice tests and the Exam-day test were way beyond the real exam but it was a wonderful experience going through the preparation. I would say - these tests made me 'Exam Ready'

Now that the certification is done - What are the next steps? I'll start preparing for 1Z0-816 but just wanted to check is there anything that I need to do in the mean time?

Also, I am not clear about the Certification aftermath. Do I get a bade/certificate or anything for clearing 1Z0-815?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, Nikhil!
There is no certificate for passing 1Z0-815. You need to pass the 816 exam to get the OCP Java SE 11 Developer certificate.

codeappman@gmail.com

Post by codeappman@gmail.com »

I passed Java 11 Upgrade - IZ0-817 yesterday with 88%! The Enthuware mock questions are super helpful. Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations! Glad to know our material was helpful :)

NikhilJamini

Post by NikhilJamini »

admin wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:57 pm
Congratulations, Nikhil!
There is no certificate for passing 1Z0-815. You need to pass the 816 exam to get the OCP Java SE 11 Developer certificate.
Thank you! Any tips for 1Z0-816 exam? I know it is too early but just wanted to know more about the test difficulty level and any kind of input will be helpful.

vicky_pandit

Post by vicky_pandit »

I passed IZ0-808 yesterday with 85%.

Mock results:
Foundation - 65%
Test1 - 61%
Test2 - 74%
Test3 - 63%
Test4 - 80%
Test5 - 60%
Test6 - 70%
Test7 - 60%
Last Day Test - 86%

Evidently my mock exam results(except LDT) weren't good enough which compelled me to take LDT with all preparation.
With LDT result I was confident to appear for real exam.

I felt studying books was just warm up for me and Enthuware's excellent product actually prepared me for real exam.
Not only the knowledge, but the product's similarity to real exam also helped me extremely.
Because of mismanagement of time I did few silly mistakes in mocks and number of mocks helped me in overcoming it.

2 suggestion to Enthuware team:
- When we add note to any question, in study view all lists down and I found difficult to refer to the question for which I created it. May be some link between note and question can be tried
- In real exam there was information of timer, marking for later, and right-clicking to strike-through any option, etc. Although Enthuware has strike-through feature, but I couldn't use it for few of mock tests. Can information be brought for every mock test?

Big thank you to Enthuware team!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Vicky,
Congratulations! Happy to know that our material was helpful in your preparation.

Regarding your suggestions:

1. You can add notes to particular question or even without any question. When you add a note to a question, you will see the questionid associated with that note and if you click on it, you will see that question. See attached image.
The attachment test.png is no longer available
If you are not seeing the questionid in the note that you created, you probably created it directly using right click/create new note on My Notes node in Study View.
Attachments
test.png
test.png (41.13 KiB) Viewed 45208 times

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

2. All three features - timer, marking for later, and right-clicking to strike-through any option, are there in Enthuware test studioalso. See img.
test2.png
test2.png (14.41 KiB) Viewed 45208 times
HTH,
Paul.

sbbbbs

Post by sbbbbs »

Yoohoo! Passed Oracle Java SE 8 Programmer I with 87% yesterday and would like to give big thanks to Enthuware for the help provided 8-)
Must say that Enthuware to a great extend simulates the real exam; actually the real exam is quite easier than the mocks as I feel.
One little thing would like to mention is that, in the real exam screen, you can right-click to draw a stroke across the answer you want to eliminate, which is quite a useful tool, is that possible to introduce this to Enthuware web access as well ? Absolutely will recommend to my friends and continue using your excellent mock exams bank for next certificate challenges :thumbup:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, sbbb! Glad to know that you liked our material. Thank you for recommending it to your friends.

Yes, our simulator also allows you to strike out an option by right clicking.

zhengyu

Post by zhengyu »

Java SE 11 Programmer Part I, 78% PASS 2019-11-01.

Wizlabs: 38 - 80%, avg. 55%?
Enthuware: 61 - 81%, avg. 70%?
Preparation period: Sept - Oct, 2019.
Books: Sybex & Hanumant Deshmukh.
Exam result in the link below:
https://ibb.co/vDTtkt4

bamashah

Post by bamashah »

Passed the 815 exam today for Java 11 cert.

Foundation Test: 83%
Test 1: 78% (with considerable cheating)
Test 2: 70%
Test 4: 74%

Final exam score: 78%

The mock exams are very good and exactly like the real exam questions.

---

Is there a book out there for the 816 exam? I don't believe Mr Deshmukh has something out there for this right now.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, bamashah! Gald to know our mock exams were useful in your preparation.

I am sorry, there is no book for 816 right now but this book will be available in April 2020.

4frajer4

Post by 4frajer4 »

Hello,
Today i passed my OCA certification with 94 % Thanks Enthuware team a lot :).

My mock score:
Foundation: 85%
Test 1: 80%
Test2: 81%
Test3: 80%
Test4: 90%
Test5: Omitted
Test6: Omitted
Test7:75% (I started with this test )
Last Day: Omitted

I was surprised with a difficulty level of the questions especially the theoretical one. I had some really tough questions about LocalDate/LocalDateTime and their formatters like 3 questions. I have recieved 1 question about some logic with a stack(it was easy but after i read requirements for the test i didn't expect such a question, as working with stack is not mentioned there). On the other hand i had like 30 questions on topics like "ugly" loops, String comparison and working with arrays, uff ....

I was surprised that there was only 1 question in the whole test about interface topic and like 2 or 3 about abstract classes? why? :D

Around 3 questions were same as in Mock exams, all of them i answered incorrectly during taking Mock exams, so i remembered them.

If you guys would be preparing for this test, i'll suggest you to take enthuware mocks. Without these mocks personally, i had no chance to pass the real exam. I also read book from Jeanne Boyarsky during my preparations and i also did Practice Tests from the same author, where authos says that questions are at same level as real one no, they are not! They are on same difficulty as the Enthuware Mocks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, 4frajer4! Great score!!
Happy to know that our mock exams were helpful in your preparation and thank you for your detailed feedback on the exam :thumbup:

pavel.gurinovich

Post by pavel.gurinovich »

Today I have passed 1Z0-815 Java SE 11 Programmer Part I exam.
Mock last day test result: 74%
Oracle test result: 93%

I am very satisfied by Book and Mock tests for 1Z0-815.
Thanks for your work!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congratulations, pavel. That's a great score!! Happy to know that our material was helpful in your preparation. If you could, please post a review of the book on Amazon.

evgeniyN

Post by evgeniyN »

I pass 1Z0-815
last day test: 86%
Oracle: 90%

Your test was helpful, thanks a lot