[HD Pg v, Sec. 0.3.0 - asking-for-clarification]

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

enthunoob

[HD Pg v, Sec. 0.3.0 - asking-for-clarification]

Post by enthunoob »

I think the 13th chapter should have a 'request for clarification'-page aka 'thank you'-page as well. Why doesn't it have it? ;)

admin
Site Admin

Re: [HD Pg v, Sec. 0.3.0 - asking-for-clarification]

Post by admin »

Sorry, I didn't get that :oops:
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

enthunoob

Post by enthunoob »

About the book,

Deshmukh, Hanumant; Deshmukh, Hanumant. OCAJP Associate Java 8 Programmer Certification Fundamentals: 1Z0-808 (p. 43). Enthuware.

All the chapters and sub-chapters have a link that goes to this forum. The 13th chapter is called Chapter 13 Reviews and reads:

Code: Select all

I hope you enjoyed reading this book. If you learned a few things and found it interesting, I would be very grateful if you would consider leaving a review with a few kind words. Click [u]here [/u] to leave a book review.If you received a review copy of this book, please mention so in your review. thank you, Hanumant Deshmukh
But unlike all the other chapters, this one does not have a link to this forum. I get that the intention might be to leave a review on Amazon, but I thought some people might want to leave a thank you here as well (here as in: a newly, automatically created (by chapter link) forum topic).

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Got it. Will do. Thanks !
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.