About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v17.2.3017 :

Help and support on OCA OCP Java Programmer Certification Questions
1Z0-808, 1Z0-809, 1Z0-815, 1Z0-816, 1Z0-817

Moderator: admin

Tester

About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v17.2.3017 :

Post by Tester »

Could you please explain,
Modular JDK is helpful in improving performance of an application.
How modular improve performance?

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question enthuware.ocpjp.v17.2.3017 :

Post by admin »

Already mentioned in the explanation given right below this option:
The JVM uses various optimization techniques to improve application performance. JSR 376 indicates that these techniques are more effective when it is known in advance that required types are located only in specific modules.
You may go through JSR 376 for more details.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Tester

Post by Tester »

If I have find the answer by myself in specification, what is this dump and your explanation for? Why not in Internet?
You could write, some students reported us the right answer. It could explain the right answer but if I have to check specification, you fully destroy your work!

Tester

Post by Tester »

if I understood right, it MAY improve performance because all modules are "preload", please check the link:
https://openjdk.org/projects/jigsaw/doc ... oading.pdf
Please let me know the right answer

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Well, this is not a text book and its objective is not to replace a book either. The objective is to test the knowledge that you have already acquired through books, tutorials, training, and labs for the specific purpose of passing the exam. The explanations accompanying the questions are detailed enough and sufficient for the purpose of the exam and this forum is to get pointers to more information (which may not even be required for the exam). So, for example, if you want details on how exactly is the performance improved by using modules, then you have to read other resources on the internet or books because those details are not at all required for the exam.

There is no end to what all you can learn. We cannot include and explain every detail. We have to stop at some point and that point is where the information becomes useless from the exam perspective.

We try to help as much as possible by providing guidance on what mistakes one might be making but if one wants to learn something beyond the scope of the exam then books and instructor led training might be a better option.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Btw, we do not sell "dumps". Dumps imply real exam questions and we do not sell those. We sell mock exam questions, which are similar but not the same as the real questions.

Tester

Post by Tester »

thank you. Ideal it would be nice to get the same answer: improving performance of an application because of preloading modules
I hope its the right answer :) in that case I have the answer and the reason of it and in that case I do not need to go some ware and lost time before exam. I would like to do it after, if i am interesting in it.
One more time. Thank you.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sure, we will improve the answer.
thank you for your feedback.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

But preloading is not the only possibility. By modularizing the app, there are less number of jars and less number of files to search for a required class. So, even loading of classes on demand may be faster.
But again, this information is not required for the exam.