About Question com.enthuware.ets.scbcd.v5.2.163 : test 3 question 11

Moderator: admin

Alex

About Question com.enthuware.ets.scbcd.v5.2.163 : test 3 question 11

Post by Alex »

Hi,
I agree that a BMT session bean MySessionBean can call another BMT session bean AnotherBean. But during the execution of the method anotherMethod() on the callee AnotherBean, the transaction with BMTD initiated in the MyBean.myMethod() should be paused until the method of AnotherBean returns, no ?
So it's hard for me too understand how the answer can be that AnotherBean could be a CMT or a BMT, while the question says :
Assuming that anotherBean.anotherMethod() executes in the same transaction that is started by myMethod, what can be done so that LINE 1 is executed only if anotherMethod has NOT set the transaction for a rollback?
I can understand that AnotherBean could be a CMT Bean (with REQUIRED, SUPPORTED,MANDATORY attributes), thus his method can join the MyBean initiated transaction. But if it is a BMT,I think his anotherMethod() will never execute in the same transaction, even if the anotherMethod() doesn't start any transaction
Maybe, i have a not good understanding of the question. Can you give me an explanation ?

Regards,
Alex

admin
Site Admin

Re: About Question com.enthuware.ets.scbcd.v5.2.163 : test 3 question 11

Post by admin »

You are right. It must be a CMT bean. The option has now been updated.

thanks for your feedback!
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.