Testimonial for OCEEJBD mock exam

Moderator: admin

deadlock_gr

Testimonial for OCEEJBD mock exam

Post by deadlock_gr »

I passed the exam with 91%. I am very happy from the Enthuware mock exam I used for my preparation and I would like to share some observations:

* Excellent response time in the forum on questions and updating the question bank. It usually took hours (even in weekends) from the moment I made a comment / suggestion to the time an answer was posted, and in some cases the question bank was updated.

* OCEEJBD was a new exam, and when I started to look for a mock exam to buy Enthuware was the first vendor to provide one. Two months after, they are still the only one.

* The questions were very similar to those of the actual exam. There was no topic in the exam not having been covered by Enthuware.

* Due to some mistakes and typos I reported (I was one of the first buyers of the product), Enthuware kindly offered a refund or a license for another test.

I am certain to use Enthuware in the future to prepare for other certifications.

Markos Fragkakis

admin
Site Admin

Re: Testimonial for OCEEJBD mock exam

Post by admin »

Thank you very much for your kind words, Markos! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the mistakes. We will work on it harder to make it better.

Congratulations for your success in the exam and best wishes for your future endeavors.

-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.