Comment to NEW OCP JAVA 17 CERTIFICATION 1Z0-829 TOPICS

Nadeene

Comment to NEW OCP JAVA 17 CERTIFICATION 1Z0-829 TOPICS

Post by Nadeene »

Hi team,

I've already red your publication about NEW OCP JAVA 17 CERTIFICATION 1Z0-829 TOPICS.
I think that some part of "Security" will be still on exam. Even though Security as whole has been removed from Exam objectives, it looks that data integrity is still there. Could you please have a look on the following exam objective for 17 SE?

Utilizing Java Object-Oriented Approach:
Understand variable scopes, apply encapsulation, and make objects immutable. Use local variable type inference, including using it to define lambda parameters

It seems that making objects immutable will be still tested.
Please let me know what do you think about that?

Best regards,
Natalia

admin
Site Admin

Re: Comment to NEW OCP JAVA 17 CERTIFICATION 1Z0-829 TOPICS

Post by admin »

Hi,
Yes, encapsulation and "make objects immutable" are closely related. We are not sure whether this objective will be tested on from the perspective of security (such as whether a given code uses best practices or not), or from purely technical perspective. We don't know whether they expect the candidate to know about shallow copy/deep copy.

We will know more when the exam is released.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

Alien_Fromspace

Post by Alien_Fromspace »

Yesterday I saw the exam is released: https://education.oracle.com/java-se-17 ... am_1Z0-829

Any idea on when you will release a .ets file for this exam?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

https://twitter.com/Enthuware/status/15 ... 0609610753
We are working on it but unable to provide a release date. Announcing rd creates pressure on the authors, which in turn affects the quality of content. It could even be a couple of months. Thx for asking!
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.