Leitner mode and customizing tests

jklb

Leitner mode and customizing tests

Post by jklb »

I haven't taken the "Last Day Test" yet as I wanted to focus on questions I missed in the other tests first. Is there a way to create a custom list of questions that are "Unlearned" and with a missed count > 0?

In other words, I'd like to use the Leitner System, but I don't want to see questions that I'll find in the "Last Day Test". I just want to see the questions I've failed in the past.

Note: This assumes the "Last Day Test" questions show up in the Leitner System as unlearned with a missed count of 0. If that's not the case, I can continue using the "Start Learning" mode in the Leitner System.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Leitner mode and customizing tests

Post by admin »

If I understand you correctly, you have already take some standard tests and now you want to use only those questions that you've failed to answer correctly in those tests in leitner mode, without using the questions in Last Day Test.

It cannot be done as of now but if you can wait for a couple of days, an update is coming up which will include this feature.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

jklb

Post by jklb »

Your understanding is correct.

I'm hoping to take the certificate exam this Saturday, so it'll be too late for this round, but I'll be purchasing the tests for the next exam and will take advantage of it then.

Thanks for the update - I think you have a great product -

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Please let me know your emailid at support@enthu... , I may be able to send you an early release version today.
-Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.

jklb

Post by jklb »

I took the "Last Day Test" today, so it wouldn't matter, but I appreciate your offer.

Thankfully, I decided not to schedule the exam until after I took this last test because I failed it. I passed Tests 1-5, but failed this one. I need to go through the results and see what happened.

It looks like I'll be spending lots of time with the Leitner System!

Also, I noticed the "Last Day Test" had 89 questions, not 90.

RobynBackhouse

Post by RobynBackhouse »

This is the second set of exam questions I've bought from you, and they are very helpful.

In the first lot though, I'm sure that when I did the Leitner mode questions it gave me the total at the end, so for instance if I did 20 questions in a batch, it would give me my score out of 20 when I finished them. This seems to have disappeared now though, and I'm quite sad about that.

It was a nice feature.