Q about mock and actual tests

__Bill

Q about mock and actual tests

Post by __Bill »

On the main page it says if you pass the Standard Tests comfortably you will pass the actual test with flying colors.

So far, I have passed them by the skin of my teeth on the first attempt but gotten 80-90% on the second attempt. This after trying to study and understand what I missed the first time around, not simply memorizing the answers.

My question is, is this a good enough way of using the materials, or do I need to regroup and try to score higher the first time around?

Also, I have to say that I think you've developed or implemented a real good teaching system here. Something way beyond just mock tests. So I want to take advantage of it as well as possible.

Thanks.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Q about mock and actual tests

Post by admin »

Your score on the tests when you take them a second time will not tell you anything. It is good to take the same test again a second time after reading the explanations but ignore the score.

Your score on the subsequent test is very important because it tells you how well you learned from the previous test. Ideally, your score should increase with every test (first attempt). If that is not happening, then you should stop taking tests, and go back to a book and write some code. If that is happening, you are doing well.

HTH,
Paul.
If you like our products and services, please help us by posting your review here.